Carl Barât

I like DPT, but not as much as the libs. And I thought their lastest album were a bit weak. Sounded like he (carl) was bored. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay a thread for Carl:clap:I love him and Pete so much:heart:
Waterloo to anywhere is one of my favourite albums. I didn't really like their second album:ninja:

I've only listened to his first album, Waterloo to Anywhere, I like it a lot. But I haven't checked his second, and I don't think I will :ninja::lol:

The only song that get's stuck in the head from a romance at short notice is "tired of england".

I only bought the first album too..Didn't really bother to get the 2nd one since I prefer Carl's voice together with Pete's..But I didn't hate Waterloo to Anywhere, it was ok and I like many of the songs on that album

I only bought the first album too..Didn't really bother to get the 2nd one since I prefer Carl's voice together with Pete's..
I also prefer them together, for me neither Babyshambles nor DPT can be better than Libertines, not that they're bad.

I feel like they need each other to be whole :rolleyes::P

hehe, well. ckgirlbr, guess who's here :innocent:
I must admit, that those **** pictures are killing me :lol: I'm ckgirlbr's friend that told her that he had a nice **** :wub: I'm glad that everybody thinks the same, well its rather obvious that his **** is bloody huge and he has an amazing thin body :wub:! I'm hopelessly in love with him(and with like 10 other guys, but he is first :rofl:

ps: I would stare at that picture of him with Amy for ages :lol:

I found this video of him and Anthony and he Looks amazing, he looks like coming out from Guns and Roses :wub:
from bloodthristybastard's you tube

Ok, it just took me about 15 min to figure out how to do this, thanks to ckgirlbr^_^ So either I'm extremely slow or just an idiot:innocent::lol:

He & his voice are sexy, but that song should never be sung without Pete, nor should it be covered by anyone ever!

I am really looking forward to Carl's solo album, I think it has the potential to be amazing.

Thanks for the video loonaka!:blush:

Carl+Bart.jpg

Carl+Bart+luomovogue4.jpg

Carl+Bart+carl+Dummy06_5.jpg

Carl+Bart.jpg

last.fm/music/Carl+Bar%C3%A2t

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic