Carolina Herrera S/S 10 New York

So elegant. Love the shinny fabrics. The long dresses are as always beautiful and this one are better than previous season.

I think she's so elegant and classy. I like the collection, it's nothing new, but i'm sure it's something most women would like to wear, including myself :blush:

I defiantly wasn't expecting this. :clap:

I think I like the very first look. Those puffy skirt dresses are so random and so awful.

I love this! Stunning collection

WHat a pleasant surprise! It's so fresh and modern. Probably her best collection for me. I've never liked her stuff, but these outfits look so hip for spring with so much carefreeness in them.

the only look i liked was the 1st in post #52 (since last season, i'm obsess with one pieces, i used to hate them). the texture looks amazing, BUT the puffy skirts/dresses are horrible.

I'm not so sure if I like those shimmering fabricated pieces, they just look under-constructed, or the fabric itself kinda cheapen the look as a whole. But that exclude the closing look, which is still the best for me off the collection.

I loving the drop-waisted dresses and the last group of drop-waisted pieces that I really like are from a few seasons back by Roberto Cavalli.

So overall, typical herrera. Gorgeous, but some flaws.

mixed feelings. there's beautiful, and there's poorly executed; there's sexy (very rare at CH but nicely done) and theres conservative boring...

very classic herrera chic collection,:D I like the rich colors she used ,some definite red carpet contenders, the standouts for me is the first white dress on Lily and the purple asymetrical belted gown on Magda:heart:

love love love it. i dont care it the design and shape is nothing new. She knows a womans body and knows how to accentuate all the right spots!
Love the collection

I did not like the cut of some dresses, but in general it looks to me like a very pretty collection.

i am so confused by the order of this show! why did she follow up a day time look with an evening gown with a cocktail dress with a pair of shorts with another evening gown?! she did an amazing job choosing fabrics and establishing a palette and there's DEFINITELY a younger vibe to this collection, but seriously, where is the nonchalant opulence we associate with carolina?

these clothes will look amazing on a number of women and it's definitely way for her to go forward, but there's no clear vision and there's not the focus we're used to from her.

with that said, this collection is an orange county housewife's dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->