Cashmere!

Duffers

Reaction score
I think cashmere will maybe be the hottest fabric for F/W04, everybody is talking about cashmere here in Europe! When I was in LA for some weeks ago Fred Segal was full of Cashmere... It was crazy... What are you guys thinking of cashmere???

I love cashmere, always have. But seriously, hasn't cashmere been everywhere for the past few seasons? It doesn't feel very new, sort of.

Cashmere is a reference for all bus it is easy to manufacture and much dressmakers use it for their shows, I like it, sympathetic to carry.

:P

i dont think cashmere is a trend :unsure: . its always been part of fashion.
i wear them in jumpers mainly and i got a few that i love :wink:

I love cashmere - it definitely has always been a part of fashion, but who knows it could be really big for the f/w04 season :flower:

I love Cashmere and almost all my sweaters and winter scarves are made of cashmere. Can't live without it :lol:

I just recently bought cashmere lounge pants. They're soo comfortable! I liked the cashmere baby tees at Express this past season, too. :wub:

cashmere is one of those always has and forever will be...

leyla are "jumpers" sweaters??? i was reading a book the other day written by an english woman and i was thinking what is she talking about cashmere jumper? my idea of a jumper in a little girls dress that is like overalls? so funny what a different meaning can do!!!!

i think Cashmeers is becoming hotter and hotter

i lvoe Lucien pella finet

I know that cashmere has been and always will be in fashion, but I think it is now going to be more mainsteem that it has been for many years... Spacemiu :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->