How do you wear pink?

Whenever one of my friends who normally wears shades and very little color wears a bit of pink I really take notice. They seem so much more vibrant and tend to get a lot more attention. So I would say the best way to way wear pink is very very rarely so then you really make a statement.:P

I don't wear pink.......My girlfriends tell me I should wear pink because of my black hair and fair skin. They say light shade of pink will do........uuummmm no....not gonna do it....:blink: :D :lol:

I love pink! I have olive skin and I like to tone down the pink with different shades of brown, olive green and a camel color.

i have lots of pink in my closet, i realized. here's just a few:
13jan1.jpg
1jan03.jpg
16dec4.gif

i wear pink all year round. there is a shade to go with all weathers and colors

I like dusty pink a lot. Wore a dusty pink turtleneck with grey skinny jeans today. :wink:

I like a single pink piece, and maybe with some pink shoes. But decked out in pink is kinda kitschy IMO.

i don't wear pink, ever. i can tolerate it on other people in all shades except bubblegum. that color just makes me want to dig my eyes out of my head. i don't know why. i didn't used to hate it. but i do now, a whole lot.

I didn't wear pink at all until recently but I can wear any shade anytime because of my skin (a mix of fair and olive, with medium brown hair and greyish green eyes) now and I'm not afraid anymore. The key for me is not overloading-so I limit it to one piece or possibly two. If I wear a pink top I may wear a pink bandanna or scarf to go with it but never any pink with my pink pants.

Accessories are the easiest way to go as far as pink, but I'm young, I can make hot pink look decent.

I love pink - and yes it's versatile like black and white too. I think it goes really well with khaki and quite well with certain shades of brown too

And of course the Pink Ladies say it all :lol: :lol:

oooh there's just so many shades and tones to choose from... very versatile if you play with it and other colours.

i've worked with the following combos:

- orange (not too yellow) and bright bubblegum pink
- yellow (medium lemon) with regular bubblegum pink -- it looked like a yummy ice-cream combo
- dusty pink with bitter chocolate
- cold fuschia with charcoal
- hint of cold fuschia to pop on a black outfit
- if berry can be considered a sort-of-pink, then i've used it to brighten up charcoal as well.

I love pink, but not too much of it, just the odd splash here and there! :smile:

I like peachy pinks and nude pinks- they seem more elegant and grown up to me than hot pink or barbie pink.

Also they seem to go better with my skintone

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->