Celebrity Hair (Styles, Cuts, Color and Care) tips

I posted this in the Tinsley Mortimer thread but thought it would be good here too since she has such pretty hair.

scanned from The Daily mini
tinsley1.jpg

tinsley2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
985_002.jpg

cinema.com

My all-time favorite hairstyle/color. Red is the only color I really look good in...unfortunately, it takes a bit of mixing to get it just right :magic:

brownish hair color aka nicole richie or ashley olsen

i love nicole richie´s hair color and also ashleys. does anoyne know what hair dye this color is?
star41108004df0.jpg

x17online

fashiOnFul said:
What hair color company do celebrities use?For example ashlee simpsons new hair color,what company is it?cause i really would like to go lighter,almost blond and i have dark hair now,what haircolor would work

http://www.john-legend.net/as/hyde-aug19-hq/01.jpg

Oooohhh, FashiOnFul, that is the colour i aim for! Except that i have thick streaks (over light golden brown hair) rather than an all over colour. But i might just take that pic along the next time i have my hair done!

I love this thread! And I know it's so cliched but I have always loved the whole Victoria's Secret look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimkhuu said:
I want to get a haircut similar to this, my hair will be pitch black and on the side it will be a bit more closely shaved (on both sides:(

10476605.jpg

0901_garbage_b.jpg

0901_garbage_i.jpg

Launch.com

What do you think?

wow,how cute is the cut of Shirley

hi!! sorri if this was asked before but i checked the last few pages.. anyways... does anyone know how i can get ashlee simpson's hair in post 388?? ..i just cut my hair (today) and the cut is like that.. it just doesnt look the same though.. i need the waves and volume.. how can i get it?
thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waldzios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->