Celebrity lines Vs. Real Designers

F

Fashiongirl1

I have a question that I have been wondering for a very long time.
Is there any room left for aspiring designers who want to own their own clothing, jewelry, and accessory lines? With all of the celebrities, like J LO, P Diddy, Beyonce, Nelly, Gwen Stefani, Eve and all of the rest of these celebrities who are creating clothing lines, Jewelry lines, and accessory line out here, I know that it maybe creating jobs for people out here, but what about those who want to own their own lines? Is there any room left for aspiring designers to have successful businesses/lines being that there are many celebrities who are doing the same thing?

I want to start my own clothing line one day in my life, but I wonder if I would be wasting my time doing so, since there are so many celebrities who are stealing the design status from the real designers?

Also, how long does everyone thing that celebrity lines will last? Does anyone think that they will last a very, very, very, very long time?

Last edited by a moderator:
we have this discussion buried somewhere, search the forums.

Oh, Sorry. Ill find it and post my question there.

thanks

OMG I just posted in the JLO NYC thread LOL... OMG LOL.... THanks sooo much I guess I'll delete it and post it there.

THanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->