Celine Menswear S/S 2025 Norfolk

Another collection full of cool looking easy to wear clothes of exquisite quality. Unquestionably the moment and setting the tone for the world.

Again more super desirable wearable pieces... the grey suit with the pleated pants is sublime, the bomber with the large embroidery on the chest with shorts, charcoal and doe suede combination. The tails are nice but the stand-out is the floral waist coat. The lowlights are the striped jacket which is very Hedi but the least wearable thing here and the pleated cuffed shorts with loafers and socks....

Another parade of the usual twink harem Hedi loves, wearing vintage clothes; while trying to look as naïf as possible, so they can get a perverted sugar daddy asap!

No design, just cheap stylism here. And the end part of the video looks like the beginning of a Bel-Ami movie...

I understand someone having general perspective and outlook that they stick to, but there's something very...well... sad about pushing 60 and being obsessed with 15 year olds. Like, this would be creepier if I just didn't find it all so pathetic.

The idea of being SO consumed by youth culture in my 50s sounds like a f*cking nightmare.

I’m going to be a drama queen and say I didn’t even watch the video cause it’s literally impossible to do so! How bad it is! I just can’t get it. Do a f**** show in the gardens of that castle and everybody will be happy and we could actually see the clothes.

I think I love the mood but can’t really tell.

On another note, I think Hedi without twinks is like a vase with no flowers, like Karl Lagerfeld with blond hair, like Marc Jacoba acting manly, like Donatella without surgery, like Miuccia Prada with clean hair (jk), like Raf being unpretentious or like Ghesquière not falling in love every time he goes out of his house. It’s clearly not gonna happen and would be weird otherwise 😝

I’m going to be a drama queen and say I didn’t even watch the video cause it’s literally impossible to do so! How bad it is! I just can’t get it. Do a f**** show in the gardens of that castle and everybody will be happy and we could actually see the clothes.

I think I love the mood but can’t really tell.

On another note, I think Hedi without twinks is like a vase with no flowers, like Karl Lagerfeld with blond hair, like Marc Jacoba acting manly, like Donatella without surgery, like Miuccia Prada with clean hair (jk), like Raf being unpretentious or like Ghesquière not falling in love every time he goes out of his house. It’s clearly not gonna happen and would be weird otherwise 😝
Miuccia does not wash her hair??

On another note, I think Hedi without twinks is like a vase with no flowers, like Karl Lagerfeld with blond hair, like Marc Jacoba acting manly, like Donatella without surgery, like Miuccia Prada with clean hair (jk), like Raf being unpretentious or like Ghesquière not falling in love every time he goes out of his house.
These Hedi threads really get the poet out of you! 🥃

I didn't even bother to try watching. What's even the point. Girl, give us something or give us nothing. Definitely he is trying harder but every time I went to Celine boutique, it's always the same stuff and now there are no lines.

This generation would categorize this as Peerage-core.

I find this collection quite whimsical and somewhat campy, especially compared to his past menswear collection and overall retrospective.

I understand someone having general perspective and outlook that they stick to, but there's something very...well... sad about pushing 60 and being obsessed with 15 year olds. Like, this would be creepier if I just didn't find it all so pathetic.

The idea of being SO consumed by youth culture in my 50s sounds like a f*cking nightmare.

Thats exactly what I thought , it is very creepy and disturbing, like a gay Epstein.

I'm curious what will be in stores and how it will be presented.
With a little skill, a rock star can find what he is looking for here too. The black and white striped blazer is awesome

, Hedi is creepy and the way the video is edited does not sit with me right , his weird obsession with young boys is disturbing and one day this will be the doom of Hedi and Celine.
I don’t even think he is that deep. He has like a littéraire relationship with youth. He loves Rimbaud, those kinds of things but it’s really the perception that is weird after all.

20 years ago at Dior Homme he was like the leader, the voice of the aspirations of a generation. Somehow, the crowds he was dressing, from young rockers to Karl, Mick and David was coherent.

Now, it’s TikTok and Kpop stars. In a way, it’s coherent because it’s youth-led but I think the gap is more large with his historical clientele.

I don’t think the men who wore Dior Homme 20 years ago can be seduced by those clothes on those boys.

That’s why for me it was totally hard to project myself in his FW womenswear collection. I’m a woman, I’m not 16 years old and seeing a teenager in a babydoll dress look every bit of 16 years old will not make me want to go to the shops.

Despite the fantasy of his second and third collections at Celine that were very Adults, his Celine has been very very very youth led…And now it’s creepy. But I guess the fans of the Kpop stars are drooling over this and Hedi speaks to them…I imagine.

I don’t even think he is that deep. He has like a littéraire relationship with youth. He loves Rimbaud, those kinds of things but it’s really the perception that is weird after all.

20 years ago at Dior Homme he was like the leader, the voice of the aspirations of a generation. Somehow, the crowds he was dressing, from young rockers to Karl, Mick and David was coherent.

Now, it’s TikTok and Kpop stars. In a way, it’s coherent because it’s youth-led but I think the gap is more large with his historical clientele.

I don’t think the men who wore Dior Homme 20 years ago can be seduced by those clothes on those boys.

That’s why for me it was totally hard to project myself in his FW womenswear collection. I’m a woman, I’m not 16 years old and seeing a teenager in a babydoll dress look every bit of 16 years old will not make me want to go to the shops.

Despite the fantasy of his second and third collections at Celine that were very Adults, his Celine has been very very very youth led…And now it’s creepy. But I guess the fans of the Kpop stars are drooling over this and Hedi speaks to them…I imagine.

I find myself in the lucky place that despite slightly different body composition, I can still fit the majority of clothing I bought a good 20 years ago, but I imagine I find myself at the minority here. It‘s mainly a problem with narrow shoulders, especially on tailoring.

That being said, I think a lot of what you mentioned boils down to presentation and styling - When you do the whole thing, like wearing pleated high waist shorts with knee-high socks or a straw hat and trousers with suspenders, it becomes incredibly costume-y. I don‘t think it does the brand a lot of service when they let K-Pop singers wear those total looks, it looks more convincing when you see European/French celebrities wearing it in a toned-down manner.

My main concern is that a lot of these looks are really not going to work in the summer when wearing a three-piece sartorial suit is no option - The sight of shorts on a Hedi Slimane runway has until this day been a rare occurance.

I find myself in the lucky place that despite slightly different body composition, I can still fit the majority of clothing I bought a good 20 years ago, but I imagine I find myself at the minority here. It‘s mainly a problem with narrow shoulders, especially on tailoring.

That being said, I think a lot of what you mentioned boils down to presentation and styling - When you do the whole thing, like wearing pleated high waist shorts with knee-high socks or a straw hat and trousers with suspenders, it becomes incredibly costume-y. I don‘t think it does the brand a lot of service when they let K-Pop singers wear those total looks, it looks more convincing when you see European/French celebrities wearing it in a toned-down manner.

My main concern is that a lot of these looks are really not going to work in the summer when wearing a three-piece sartorial suit is no option - The sight of shorts on a Hedi Slimane runway has until this day been a rare occurance.
Celine Homme sizes are wider than Dior Homme, I have still tailored pieces , blazers and jackets , from Dior Homme, and although I can still wear them, there are indeed much tighter in the shoulders: and the Dior Homme were 50R while the Celine Homme I buy now are 48R.
20 years ago Dior Homme made me thought I was too big, but honestly we can't surgically grate the shoulder blades yet.
Full looks doesn't work imho too or you look like you're just out of a periode movie set, pared down is the only way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->