Celine Menswear S/S 2025 Norfolk

I find it rather amusing for people to mention over and over again how unwearable Hedi’s clothes apparently are based on the fact that he shows them on models in size 44/46, ignoring the fact that the very same antics are used in womenswear and nobody feels the concern when designers use the regular runway models, whose proportions are even more deviating from the average woman.

You guys would be surprised you hear how accurately graded Hedi’s patterns are in production sizes, I never witnessed a problem till 54, assuming that men with a bigger build will probably go to other designers anyway. The fastest-selling sizes have usually been 44 and 46 by my personal experiences when it comes down to outerwear and tailoring.
This is it… never thought of it that way, but at the end it’s the same.

Where can I see pics? Does anybody know? 😗

So this is what a 56 years old man is dreaming about and wants to sell.
16 years old twinks in school uniforms in a garden.
lol not cool age shaming 16 year olds possibly wanting to wear school uniform (shirts and jackets) and not only crop tops and wide leg jeans.....

Eventually, however, the flowers rot and need to be thrown out... sometimes, even the vase breaks...
that's why he puts new fresh flower back in every season...:-)

I'm not entirely convinced the dog line isn't a pretense for selling leather collars to the hediboys with edgier tastes...
lol no he has already a dog the dog is featured as well in the campaign...

Oh I love the new image of the campaign! Kind of Thatcher inspired in the world we are living is kind of ironical even haha

This kind of super posh, British, well elevated, super conservative look and very classical beauty kids… I’m in love

Oh God ! My SA is bombing me with 138 pics (!) of F/W pieces and has just asked me about the S/S 25 film. I am at loss at words to answer him courteously, just told him the edit makes it difficult to see clothes and that I will wait for still pics.
Tell him Hedi´s "pedo chic" is not your cup of tea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->