Cellphone Glam

Affordable, easy to use, compact and clean looking.

It is a much nicer pink in real life and on it has a photo-insert back cover for photos of friends!

Originally posted by Spidergirl@Jun 29th, 2004 - 3:39 pm
I like ur cellcover vintage_princess, it's really cute! You 've got very expensive phones.
Thanks Spidergirl :flower:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Dec 28th, 2003 - 10:01 am
I currently have a Motorola V60i which I love. I prefer simple phones and I don't like ones with too many gadgets.

I think the Ericsson you posted is rather nice. The Baby Phat one is :sick:, in my opinion. I hate it when companies splash pink all over everything to make it "girly".

But, for the ultimate in communication, you must go with Vertu! That is, if you can shell out anywhere from $5,200-$22,000. I think they are sooo beautiful!

(www.vertu.com)

z6.jpg

200210291124011.jpg

vertu.jpg
Chick, I love these vertu phones, I wish I could afford them. :heart:

I don't think you're supposed to spam here, thanks.

My phone right now is decent, but so old, so, I'm either going to upgrade to either a Samsung SCH-a670 or a Motorola v710. I'm excited. :D

The Samsung is nice...

sam_a670.jpg

But the Motorola I'm looking at is even better - bluetooth technology, MP3 player, camera with 4x zoom, video capture, MP3 ringtones, picture ID...

1917193_1.jpg

Unfortunately it's not out yet, so performance is unknown, but it's way better than my current Kyocera 2232. :D

Speaking of wicked phones, check out this one...Motorola V600 - Aston Martin Limited Edition

Motorola did a limited ed. ASTON MARTIN phone. It says it's pretty much only going to be avaliable to AM owners, and costs about 1500 dollars, but it's pretty nice looking. :smile:

http://www.mobileburn.com/media/motorola/v...narrow-0009.jpg

I would say get the Motorola phone. I have the V600 but not the limited edition version and its great! Very sleek and looks cool with decent features :flower:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Jul 4th, 2004 - 8:25 pm
I would say get the Motorola phone. I have the V600 but not the limited edition version and its great! Very sleek and looks cool with decent features :flower:
Yes, I've been seriously considering it, since it has a lot more features that I'd like. However, I'm also very concerned about the quality, and other things I get with it...how's the reception, etc. I'm going to wait and test out both, and compare. I HOPE that the Motorola V710 is better, as I'm loving it, especially as it's bluetooth enabled and since that is the new thing for cellphones, I'd like to have something that won't become antiquated as soon as more bluetooth enabled phones come out, especially as my mum said that this would be my only phone change for about two years...>.< But I have no definite information as to when the Motorola V710 will be released (some say just about July 12th, which I hope is true, so we'll see).

Oh, all the considerations that I have to examine... :lol:

Misako: I would definitely wait and get the V710 it looks really exciting!! The V600 is a very good phone, but the V710 outshines it especially through the new features it has that my one unfortunetely doesnt :cry: :(

i would prefer something smaller for myself ..
i like compact , small cell phones..

I :heart: the motorola v80, love my phone to death:

V80_LARGECLOSED75.gif

v80_rotate.jpg

v80_large75.jpg

I love how you have to rotate it to dial ~

Got this phone 'cause the battery lasts for more than a week- I'm a heavy talker :blush:

I currently have a nokia 3200 as im not aloud a other expensive fone as i have a habbit of loosing them lol !! Its so cute u can make ur own covers for it !! I currently have a photo of me and all my friends !!! Nokia make the best fones

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kancuk24
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->