Cellphone Glam

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Mar 21st, 2004 - 1:58 pm
I want this phone (Sony t100:(
:o Sugoi!!!!
My phone is so ghetto it's sad. The only cool thing about it is all the straps and faceplates I have for it. Currently, it's wearing a cherry faceplate, a light-up Gloomy bear strap, and my rightone is 'Mask' by Dir en grey; yet even with all that it's still a piece of sh*t. :angry:

Originally posted by PinUpGirl@Dec 30th, 2003 - 10:47 am
I think this Xelibri is very nice

sixel6_00.jpg

It has a make-up mirror :heart: and comes in pink too :wink:
This phone kind of reminds me of a birth-control pill holder

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Mar 21st, 2004 - 1:58 pm
I want this phone (Sony t100:(
I had the Sony Ericsson T630 for a couple of days but i had to take it back because there was something wrong with the camera :angry:

Anyway that phone looks ok but the T630 looks much cooler with its retro buttons :P :heart:

Lets just say, my mobile phone(cellphone) is, how shall I put this, vintage. I could have got a good one anytime of the week. My friend offered to sell mee him Nkia Samsung msxyz 3000!! ! camera/radio/shoeshine phone.

OK, I know about phones, Its not that Im not interested, Its that I dont care eenough to invest my money in something which I only ever use to make phone calls.

(My phones not a peice of sh*t by the way, its a Sony)

I also only use mine for calls, ahhGucci, but all the ones which look swish have loads of silly features as well...

The t100 which I want is pretty minimal as phones go and only £70 though so that's pretty good...

Ohh please, I have nothing against phones with nifty accessories (Im not middle aged) I like having things which are cool, but I spend money like a miser.
I had the nokia 3310 before it even came out in the UK (Cuz brought from Finland or Germany) and I felt so chuffed. It had SNAKE 2, everyone wanted to play on it blah...
My point is that, It was soo good then, Look at it now. Would anyone buy one now?
Id rather get something that lasts, like diamons :shifty:

Before I end up sounding like my mother, Id just like to say that I think that some mobile phones are very cool. If someone gave me ne for cheap, I'd get it.
:wink:

My friends in Tokyo have AWESOME phones- they can even watch tv on theirs! :woot: Though staring at a screen so small would be a pain.......

Originally posted by slinky_vagabond@Mar 21st, 2004 - 3:48 pm

My phone is so ghetto it's sad.
I think I have you all beat- my ghetto fab phone . . . :P

Its an ancient Nokia that my bro gave me when I lost my phone at least 2 years ago and the battery still lasts for days and has excellent reception.

Lucky for me it is the most mass-produced phone ever made-

Note the hundr'd dolla bill faceplate and the red glowing buttons :wink:

* I got them for 50% at the *99 cent* store!!! Can you dig?

Originally posted by paprika_hiccup+Mar 22nd, 2004 - 9:33 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(paprika_hiccup @ Mar 22nd, 2004 - 9:33 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-slinky_vagabond@Mar 21st, 2004 - 3:48 pm

My phone is so ghetto it's sad.
I think I have you all beat- my ghetto fab phone . . . :P

Its an ancient Nokia that my bro gave me when I lost my phone at least 2 years ago and the battery still lasts for days and has excellent reception.

Lucky for me it is the most mass-produced phone ever made-

Note the hundr'd dolla bill faceplate and the red glowing buttons :wink:

* I got them for 50% at the *99 cent* store!!! Can you dig? [/b][/quote]
:lol: HOLLA!

Originally posted by Leikochan+Mar 21st, 2004 - 7:42 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leikochan @ Mar 21st, 2004 - 7:42 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-PinUpGirl@Dec 30th, 2003 - 10:47 am
I think this Xelibri is very nice

sixel6_00.jpg

It has a make-up mirror  :heart: and comes in pink too :wink:
This phone kind of reminds me of a birth-control pill holder [/b][/quote]
Totally looks like a birth-control-pill case! What an innovation--suppresses fertility while you ring your honey...

I :heart: NOKIA phones

I'm using N7650 and i love it's features

i can take pictures wherever i go

isn't it a great deal? :wink:

it looks like this

no7650.gif

7650-03-f-300x632.jpg

i have a sony ericsson T630 . . i <33 that the design is sleek and simple. it's translucent whitish plastic makes it look gorgeous when lit up . . :heart:

sony_ericsson_t630_01.jpg

Hahah mine phone is so legally blonde...

Its a nokia(forgot the number :doh: )...

Its faceplate is hotpink and it has my initials in light pink rhinestones on the bottom of the phone...and a lil pink chanel charm on the end.. :blush:

I like those Vertus a lot...it has everything you can possibly think off...My guyfriend Justin has one... :yuk: ....not only does he have one..his is platinum... :doh: ...but I get to use his concierge thing all the time.. :P so everything is all great.. :rolleyes:

I had your phone at one stage Prince of Cats.

post-16-1079895402.jpg

Haaaaaaated it!!! :angry: Plus, my dad had to borrow it once and cracked the screen! So it had a huge crack through it. Then it went through a stage where it just automatically turned itself off - even in the middle of conversations!!! Argh!

I have this one now:

L36880-N5851-A120_b.jpg

Not too flash but it does the job. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->