Cellphone Glam

The Vertu... what on earth justifies a price like that for a phone? I know, I know, we will drop insane amounts of money on a purse...... but what the hell does the phone do!? Will it talk to my mother for me? Order me pizza? It damn well better for that price.

The Xelibri is suuuuuper cute! I like the martini glass graphic and makeup mirror... wow, where do you get that thing?

Right now I have a boring Samsung. My next phone will be stylish, I promise.

i dont like the Vertu at all, i think it's an ugly looking thing

anyway some of the newest releases (in asia, majority wont make it to the US/Europe because the market there is simply too small)

motorola v878. launched january 2004
1168.jpg
V878open.jpg

panasonic x70. launched december 2003
927.jpg
open.jpg

i'm not a mobile person..mine is an ancient motorola, models change so often
there is no catching up for me, plus everyone has the very last model where i live,
its a kind of show-off race, not much fun for me :P

*once i had to dial from a friend's xelibri, boy i got lost, still i think
its the shape of mobiles to come, it can accomodate a quite huge screen

love the motorola january 04 PradaP posted :heart:

brand new Nokia 7600, so in xelibri's mood
:flower:
Here’s looking at you, with the latest fashionable cell phone. The futuristic Nokia 7600, in the shape of an eye, allows users to take pictures and videos, have access to e-mail and multimedia messages and listen to music. A limited series of 1,000 phones in special packaging launched in Europe this month at stores including Colette in Paris, Conran Shop in London, Asplunds in Stockholm and Corso Como 10 in Milan. It retails for about $950, converted from the euro at current exchange.

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 1:07 pm
brand new Nokia 7600, so in xelibri's mood
:flower:
Here’s looking at you, with the latest fashionable cell phone. The futuristic Nokia 7600, in the shape of an eye, allows users to take pictures and videos, have access to e-mail and multimedia messages and listen to music. A limited series of 1,000 phones in special packaging launched in Europe this month at stores including Colette in Paris, Conran Shop in London, Asplunds in Stockholm and Corso Como 10 in Milan. It retails for about $950, converted from the euro at current exchange.
its a phone :huh:

i have an LG4400. nice & simple and does it's job.

...and concerning the baby phat phone... $550 dollars for that pink piece of sh!t?? nuh-uh honey, don't think so.

I have a Nokia 3330, spaceage technology at it's best.

I'm in love with the Siemens SL55.

sl55.jpg

I am on a waiting list for this phone...I think I am crazy for doing that, but it is so cute...The ad sells it as MOTOCOUTURE: It's to cute!

I HATE all these modern phones...I have one of those really old, square flick-down phones (like the ones from the original Matrix)...bah, phones, humbug...

Originally posted by chickonspeed+Dec 28th, 2003 - 6:54 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chickonspeed @ Dec 28th, 2003 - 6:54 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scott@Dec 28th, 2003 - 1:04 pm
Is that real silver and gold? :lol:
But of course! The $22,000 model is pure platinum with stainless steel detailing. So stunning! :wub: [/b][/quote]
the reason why i would want a VERTU is for its "around the clock" concierge service!!!!!!*
:woot:

For that price you could buy a personal assistant...and give them a phone...

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 11th, 2004 - 7:30 pm
For that price you could buy a personal assistant...and give them a phone...
i opt for the cheaper version. not the platinum :wink:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Dec 28th, 2003 - 9:01 am
I hate it when companies splash pink all over everything to make it "girly".
:innocent:

homepage_05.jpg

Oh yeah, and I have the trashy (but man do I love it!) TUKA Ayumi Hamasaki model phone... hahaha...

post-16-1073160459.jpg

its already here, i saw an adv, on tv, may have a look, i need a new mobile ...

in this town where i live if you use an old model mobile are giving you weird looks of sympathy and pity :rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by inked@Jan 10th, 2004 - 10:17 pm
I have a Nokia 3330, spaceage technology at it's best.

I'm in love with the Siemens SL55.

sl55.jpg
thats the phone i have...! :woot:

I love cellphone charms. I think they're adorable. For a friend's birthday last year, I got her the most gorgeous silver Dior charms for her phone. She loved them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->