Cellphone Glam

Originally posted by i_<3_chanel@Mar 28th, 2004 - 9:41 am
i have a sony ericsson T630 . . i <33 that the design is sleek and simple. it's translucent whitish plastic makes it look gorgeous when lit up . . :heart:

sony_ericsson_t630_01.jpg
I have the T616, which is almost identical to that. Great phone.

I wish I could get Samsungs SPH-N270...
matrix_05.jpg

Hey, even though it is from the matrix, I think it looks awesome...

I love my phone, and can't live w/out it, well I'm still in high school, so I live w/out it @ school, but otherwise I CAN'T ! lol especially while I'm shoppping! I have the Motorola i733 Phone, the new edition with Northern Lights, where the sides light up in all the colors of the rainbow when you get a call! It's awesome! I just got this phone a couple of months ago @ Bloomingdale's in NY. It's like $550.00, but it's awwesome! O yea my Dad has one of those Vertu phones, and it's awesome, but I'm never allowed to borrow it! Here's a pic of my phone: My phone!-Motorola i733 Phone, "Northern Lights."

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 11:30 am
Anyway that phone looks ok but the T630 looks much cooler with its retro buttons

It also costs about £150 more... :innocent:
I wouldnt know how much it costs now but i took it back anyway for the Motorla V600...much better :flower:

*Bump*

I just lost my mobile whilst I was out camping in the woods :rolleyes: I had Nokia 7250i, and whilst it was satisfying, I didn't like it much. Too plain and long.

I have my eyes set on this one, yet I want you guys to help me out..I want a small, cute phone without a camera..

I like panasonic G70 and G51E

Twilight fairy.. that phone reminds me of mine. Mine does not have a camera, and it does not have an LCD colour screen... because it's terribly old. It is, however, very tiny. I don't use it often because I have another phone that I use on a daily basis, but I haven't gotten rid of this one yet because I still like it even though it's totally outdated :smile:

Originally posted by chocsta@Jun 25th, 2004 - 3:25 pm
Twilight fairy.. that phone reminds me of mine. Mine does not have a camera, and it does not have an LCD colour screen... because it's terribly old. It is, however, very tiny. I don't use it often because I have another phone that I use on a daily basis, but I haven't gotten rid of this one yet because I still like it even though it's totally outdated :smile:
That one's adorable :woot: What's the model name?

I have Sony ericsson Z600. Thats the best mobile phone Ive ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

z600-12.jpg

Mine is striped on the left :heart: :heart:

I have Siemens C35! LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't change a working phone to a better one....

Originally posted by twilight fairy+Jun 26th, 2004 - 4:02 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twilight fairy @ Jun 26th, 2004 - 4:02 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chocsta@Jun 25th, 2004 - 3:25 pm
That one's adorable :woot: What's the model name? [/b][/quote]
It's an Ericsson T66.. it came out almost 4 years ago before they merged into Sony-Ericsson :smile: It just reminded me of the phone in the picture you posted because its got that same purplish fuschia colour :wink:

Originally posted by Asdiklon@Jun 26th, 2004 - 6:10 am
I have Sony ericsson Z600. Thats the best mobile phone Ive ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

z600-12.jpg

omg I love that! do you live in the US or is that another one of those fabulous phones only available in Europe?

Originally posted by MJCouture+Jun 26th, 2004 - 8:13 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MJCouture @ Jun 26th, 2004 - 8:13 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Asdiklon@Jun 26th, 2004 - 6:10 am

z600-12.jpg

omg I love that! do you live in the US or is that another one of those fabulous phones only available in Europe? [/b][/quote]
No not in US unfortunatelly... :blush: Im in Hungary, and I could get it here for 500 dollars card free :woot: (was it the same in US?)

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Jun 26th, 2004 - 6:19 pm
This is my phone Im using currently... :innocent:
That looks soo barbie-girl phone! :lol: :woot:

I have a hot pink version of this...and mine has stones around the face...its gonna change though cuz my nephew ate/peeled some of it off. :blush:

3595plaidpcv.jpg

Originally posted by Asdiklon+Jun 28th, 2004 - 4:03 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Asdiklon @ Jun 28th, 2004 - 4:03 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vintage_princess@Jun 26th, 2004 - 6:19 pm
This is my phone Im using currently... :innocent:
That looks soo barbie-girl phone! :lol: :woot: [/b][/quote]
hehe yeah its a lovely pale pink Hello Kitty phone from Hong Kong. :flower:

I like ur cellcover vintage_princess, it's really cute! You 've got very expensive phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->