Cerruti - One Of The Best Collections I've Seen!

Hed_Kandi

Reaction score
00002.L.JPG

00007.L.JPG

00023.L.JPG

00020.L.JPG

00024.L.JPG

00065.L.JPG

LOVING IT (minus that last pic)

Thanks for posting :smile:

Looks great! Hopefully no cb hats or cb boots.

Post more photos if possible.

I like your style-sense Hed.
The first outfit is to die for, or to kill for anyways... :ninja:
Also digging that belted bag thingy... dammit, does anyone have a name for that? I would love to get me one of those since most of my jeans pockets are too small, but can never remember what they're called and don't see them in any stores here.
Also agree with Erin re:the last pic. :yuk: Dude nippleage! That top just looks really sketch to me, like a pedophile-next-door look going on.

these are some cool clothes...not quite as literal as tom ford's cowboy, but not as cerebral as miuccias version (from fall '01)...i think all of these clothes out of context of this show make for very versatile and durable basics (with exception of the iridescent things)

The second look's my favorite; I love that double-belt thing and that shirt. Don't like the scarf on the second to last picture, and I definitely don't like the last look.

But very cool, overall.

Where can you find Cerruti in the city?

Fr some reason, I'm thinking I read something about the store on madison closing, but i never make it up that far to notice.

:ninja: :wacko: ...i think the stylist went overboard with the accessories...it's a reasonably acceptable traditional/classic menswear collection...nothing special but not terrible...

but the howdy doody neckerchiefs have GOT to go...yuck...
and the blown out hair is just annoying...even george michael isn't doing that anymore...c'mon...please.....

I agree with softgrey the neckerchiefs must go. But apart from that I like (ah, except for that last picture).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->