Chanel Accessories / Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Chanel necklace Mary-Kate Olsen is wearing in this picture still available in boutiques? Or some variation of this necklace? How much would it retail for? Thank you so much for any information.

source: olsentwins.tk
http://www.geocities.com/Ols3ntw1ns/Pic051.htm

Attachments

• Premiere033.jpg
    Premiere033.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 36
jeweledvixen said:
Is the Chanel necklace Mary-Kate Olsen is wearing in this picture still available in boutiques? Or some variation of this necklace? How much would it retail for? Thank you so much for any information.

source: olsentwins.tk
http://www.geocities.com/Ols3ntw1ns/Pic051.htm

CHANEL always has a pearl chain belt/necklace every season which looks similar to each other. they generally retail around $1500

oh jan! do post pics! are they like my lil t strap shoes on the previous page? if so they are TOTALLY comfortable :D and worth the money!!! plus i suppose i don't mind being a walking advertisement for chanel :smile: :wink:

kathyjeanc said:
CHANEL always has a pearl chain belt/necklace every season which looks similar to each other. they generally retail around $1500

Thanks for the reply! I'll have to check it out.

Questions/concerns regarding tFS policy are to be respectfully brought to the attention of the Mod/Admin team via PM and not in the public forums. Any further questions regarding this subject should be handled through PM

well, hikaru mentioned on the other chanel thread that there appears to be a sale at neiman marcus now on costume jewelry. cool beans :D

I absolutely adore Chanel costume jewelry
I have this belt:
http://www.boudoirdoll.com/Clothes/Chanel86.jpg
in reality it looks more formal than at this picture. I have to play with it and see if I can wear it as a necklaces, is this the same one worn as a necklaces:
http://www.boudoirdoll.com/Clothes/Chanel107.jpg
How can I make it less formal? Can I wear it daytime?

I also have a black pearls belt - I wore it 3 times so far and every single time it got broken. I took it to a shop and they fixed for me
I have 2 chain belts too - one black with leather and one gold with white CC logo. I love them

I got this earrings, but unfortunately I lost one of them. I asked every Chanel shop I visited but they do not have it.

I bought them in Sloane str in London, I have not checked there yet, as I haven't been to London recently.
I love them as they are chanel style, but somehow a little" heavy metal"

I also have some nice gold color earrings with tiny pearls on them - but some of the pearls fell off.

I'm always looking for new earrings from them, although I wish the quality was better!

Attachments

• earingChanel.jpg
    earingChanel.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
limited edition mirror

might be a bit off topic . really wanna show u guys this. This mirror is cool ($151.74 CAD) haha... Chanel collector don't miss it..:lol: i found this from a japanese website which also has some new collection of Chanel. It's easy to read even we don't know Japanese. Check it out. http://www.import-brand.com/chanel01.html

Attachments

• chanel1.jpg
    chanel1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
hi ladies, chanel.com emailed me and said there's a private sale at chanel boutiques dec 14-16th. :smile: hope someone benefits from the sale! :heart:

i saw a woman today walk by with a chanel brooch, a tweed camelia. anyone know if it's still available and how much it costs?

pigleto972001 said:
hi ladies, chanel.com emailed me and said there's a private sale at chanel boutiques dec 14-16th. :smile: hope someone benefits from the sale! :heart:

I'm 4 days late on this but did anyone purchase anything from the sale? Please share, I love reading about new purchases, especially Chanel purchases :wink:

Hello, I really like this necklace I saw on ebay, but I don't want to buy on ebay.....I notice the little bag read "Chanel Hong Kong 2005" is this a special edition for Hong Kong only?? Does anyone know? The seller said it's from 06P (2006 pre-spring?) I really wanna know how much and wanna buy it! Lovely! :heart:

Attachments

• chanel 1.bmp
    344.1 KB · Views: 34
  • chanel 06P2.bmp
    376.6 KB · Views: 13
hikarupanda said:
Hello, I really like this necklace I saw on ebay, but I don't want to buy on ebay.....I notice the little bag read "Chanel Hong Kong 2005" is this a special edition for Hong Kong only?? Does anyone know? The seller said it's from 06P (2006 pre-spring?) I really wanna know how much and wanna buy it! Lovely! :heart:

I love it! I was on the 1st of December in Hong Kong. Checked out very carefully all the costume jewelry at the Chanel shop in Peninsula and at Chanel at the airport - I didn't see anything like that. Hope somebody else will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->