Chanel Accessories / Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does every one think of the double c studs that chanel do?
I was thinking of getting a pair but then I saw "Paris Bloody ruins every accessory Hilton" wearing them and now I'm not so sure.......

both the necklace and bracelet are so cute! Ahhhh how many more years will it be before I can afford to buy Chanel jewellery:(

Matching wedges for the scarf and bag :wink:.

Pic from saks.com

Attachments

• Chanel patent wedges.jpg
    Chanel patent wedges.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 19
Thanks for posting Balbabe! :D

Vintage, are you getting the scarf? I am interested to see how much it is.. since it's in the 'Christmas' section I wonder if it's already in stores? I will call tomorow..

Hiraku, what a great husband you got! :wink:

Very lovely! You look so cute with them!

I dont know if Im getting the scarf..I want to but I want to find out the price first :flower:

I may ask my bf to get it for me as a gift :lol:

Balbabe, thanks for posting! They really are using that print quite a bit.

i love them-the CC studs, i think they're cute. so long as you like them!

no luck on the price of the scarf, they just gave me a list of phone numbers to call. i might try the 800 number again. here's the list of chanel stores they gave me for future reference:

Ala Moana, HI (808) 942-5555
Bal Harbour, FL (305) 868-0550
Beverly Hills, CA(310) 278-5500
Boston, MA (617) 859-0055
Chicago, IL (312) 787-5500
Costa Mesa, CA (714) 754-7455
Dallas, TX (214) 520-1055
Houston, TX (713) 850-0055
Las Vegas, NV (702) 765-5505
New York, NY (212) 334-0055
New York, NY (212) 355-5050
New York, NY (212) 535-5505 (Shoe and Handbag Boutique)
Orlando, FL (407) 352-5100 (Shoe and Handbag Boutique)
Palm Beach, FL (561) 655-1550
San Francisco, CA (415) 981-1550
Short Hills, NJ (973) 912-8055 (Shoe and Handbag Boutique)
Waikiki, HI (808) 923-0255

it's gotta be cheaper than the hermes silk scarves that run 320 us dollars :unsure: if anyone does find out, let us know :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
hikaru - gorgeous necklace and bracelet! I was totally eyeing those on the Chanel website last night so you can imagine my excitement when I saw this post in the morning. They look much better in your pictures than on the website... another item on my xmas list!

pigleto - i got the same email when I inquired about costume jewelry! so much for good customer service =<

Lovely pieces Hikaru :D

I was thinking about getting the Chanel eiffel tower earrings with the double Cs. I want them in white but I need clips and they only had them available in black. I guess I'll just have to wait, those earrings are so darn cute!

hey guys, remember those CC shoes i got a while ago? they've been inseparable from my feets :smile: here's a couple of pics, don't mind my strange looking feet in one of them:

Attachments

• shoes1.jpg
    shoes1.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 3
  • shoes2.jpg
    shoes2.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 4
pigleto, I really like your shoes. Are they as comfortable as they look?

thank you again everyone!! i love them so much (but of course not as much as my sweet husband). i love him the most!!

also, tonight at NM i saw some chanel costume jewelry on sale (NM started their sale today). those are from the F/W collection. anyone interested should go check them out!

hey hikaru, thanks for the heads up on the chanel costume jewelry. were there any CC pins on sale? my mom covets them (she's got three already :wink: )

thanks ladies! the shoes ARE totally comfortable! i have to literally restrain myself from wearing them everyday. plus a lot of my pants are too long...gotta get some shortened :smile: i'm used to wearing boots.

any chanel clothes on sale? i remember my SA in vegas told me they were going to have a sale late in november/december. like i can afford any clothes from them :D

Info on the Chanel scarf:

I called the Chanel boutique on Sloane St. they had them in... :D

the price was £145 and it measures : 87 x 87cm

So it's not that big. :( I don't like small scarfes so I don't think I will be getting one.

and they dont' have a bigger one? shame. i bet they have larger ones, pucci, i've seen them in the boutiques.

yeah, i've heard of jackets being on sale before but i think i oughta save my money though i'd love to get a shorter jacket one of these days. :smile:

thanks for letting us know pucci!

pucci_mama said:
Info on the Chanel scarf:

I called the Chanel boutique on Sloane St. they had them in... :D

the price was £145 and it measures : 87 x 87cm

So it's not that big. :( I don't like small scarfes so I don't think I will be getting one.

Thanks Pucci for the info :flower: Its much smaller than I thought it would be. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->