Chanel F/W 09.10 : Freja Beha Erichsen & Heidi Mount by Karl Lagerfeld

^ same here, it makes me so curious to see the rest/what photos they DIDNT end up using...thanks so much for the scans!!

chanel f/w 2009 cont

thats all folks

img155v.jpg

img16v.jpg

img28n.jpg

img19.jpg

img120.jpg

img21ot.jpg

img22f.jpg

scanned by Alien Sex Friend

4 last sections (8 pics are actually in muted colour)

there are few more colored pics in supplement catalog 1 with baptishe and 2 with freja, but there arent mentioned in previews as well as still life shots

oh my god ASF, it's amazing! you are a hero!!!

i wish we could see all the shots in magazines, they are phenomenal!
i'm overfilled with emotions

The photos in the forest are trully beautiful! Amazing catalog! The countryside looks wonderful! I really love the light, the colour and the texture of the photos in the country. :heart:

Those in the ice are OK but nothing to do with the first ones. I love Vermont since I've seen this campaign, its name is very pretty too.

Great stuff ASF. Thanks for scanning!

HQ

by me from zinio.com (please credit)

Some of these are insanely gorgeous.
Some not so much. I hate the one with Brad behind Freja. It looks like she is in a wheelchair and he's pushing her around.

Thanks so much for posting ASF! :kiss:

(part 4 of 4:(

SUPPLEMENTARY BROCHURE:

my scans

This was a real effort to scan and edit! Nearly broke the damn glue spine of the catalogue.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for all the karma guys :flower:

i was really bummed out when i saw that the interior shots were only part of the 6 page insert... i would have loved to have seen those shots in better quality! now if someone had the accessories catalogue scanned too that would be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->