Gap F/W 09.10 by Craig McDean

I really like Maryna's but Isabeli is definitely the standout for me. Damn how does she stay looking like that after two kids? She's also much more beautiful as she gets older :wink:.

Posted in Karlies thread:

i walked into oxford street GAP yesterday and there was a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge karlie on the wall, must have been about 20ft!
and then there are other photos of her, anna s, anna de rjik and lakshmi menon.
verry nice :smile:

The info that Anna S and Lakshmi are doing Gap is new right?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ No..the news about Lakshmi was already reported in her thread ^_^ Nice to know that it wasn't just a rumor!!! Can't wait to see it ^_^

I just saw the men's ads at the GAP store this morning and if I can remember from memory I saw Noah Mills, Andres Segura, Will Chalker and 3 other guys who look so familiar but the names escape me! :doh: I wish I had my camera.

Arlenis needs to go..
But other than that it's a lovely ad campaign^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
i haven't seen karlie, anna s, anna de rjik and lakshmi menon in the u.s. pieces...
they could be doing the international ads/instore...

I really like it. Can't wait to see more of it. Especilly Noah.

Freja looks good in Gap ads. She's effortlessly cool. Gap styles their model pretty well and always use a huge group of girls and guys both, so I'm never disappointed seeing a model on the wall and thinking, "All wrong."

I can only agree with this! Gap defenitely knows how to style their models and make them look good in their clothes - even if the "ads" themselves are rather simple. Really love these! Especially Freja, she looks smokin!

^ There are a lot of girls missing..so maybe she'll appear later with the others! Everyone looks great in these last shots, glad to see Bruna and Gracie :heart:

i see anna s and bruna t.... not good >_<

Like Gracie, she's beautiful!
That's very Gap, always nice and casual.

Eek. My scanner usually does a better job of scanning stuff but IDK what's up with it lately. Here are some low quality scans.
Scanned from:
Lucky September 2009
Anja, Arlenis, Du, Freja, Isabeli, Carmen and Maryna

There's another side with the male models but I didn't have time to scan those.
*scanned by diorelle*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->