Gap F/W 09.10 by Craig McDean

Isa's
By the way,anybody know who the photographer is?

scanned by me

McDean, McDean<3 ^_^

Isabelli looking fantastic. i think her and Maryna look like young Charlie's Angels crimefighters with that hair and boot cut jeans.

Thank you for the answer.:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gap must be doing really well if they can afford all these names every season. I like all of them too. They look great.

I think every one of them earned their paycheck because they made those ugly jeans look decent.

To be honest, I just bought a pair of the "Boyfriend" jeans... I've had a hard time finding that kind of relaxed fit jean and these ones fit well! I'll have to see how they wear before I talk about quality, but the price was definitely right for the fit (they have 2 sales on their jeans right now so they were very cheap)

I don't know if anyone else gets e-mails the VIP e-mails Gap, but I've just received one this morning and the campaign image in the e-mail is of Lily Allen?

So she must have done some shots for Gap's F/W too. She looks really good to me.

Source: Taken from an e-mail from Gapvip.com.

You know, I like it a lot, but the more I look at it, the more it looks like she's smuggling some boy parts down there in the way the jeans have creased..

Hmm,doesn't work at all for me.Especially if you compare it to the model's.

I love this campaign. Its my favorite.
have you seen the whole design in magazines?
very cool, I love it :D

Yes i love it too.I have Maryna's pic on my wall:D

^I want to put the fold-out from US Vogue on my wall, but I can't decide between the hot guys or the hot girls.

I saw the Lily ad on the side of a bus yesterday and couldn't work out who it was. She looks good despite the bulge.

^ I'm glad someone else thinks she looks like she's packing some boy parts.

^I want to put the fold-out from US Vogue on my wall, but I can't decide between the hot guys or the hot girls.

I saw the Lily ad on the side of a bus yesterday and couldn't work out who it was. She looks good despite the bulge.

My god, I faced the exact same dilemma! But then GQ came with a foldout of the guys, so that made the choice easier :smile:

too catalog for my taste but all models look gorgeous, especially freja.

I love this campaign. What they wrote next to models all fit them. (Freja --> real straight :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->