Chanel F/W 09.10 : Freja Beha Erichsen & Heidi Mount by Karl Lagerfeld

^ The shots with the snow are stunning!
I just came across them in October British Vogue

^^I like the hint of pink in the second shot

aaah i already have a third of my wall in possession of this campaign...can't wait to see anything else there is...

^ Wouldn't it be great if Chanel would sell posters of some of the better ads? I'd sure buy some! :wink:

Have these two been posted?

source | Numero 107/journaux.fr

Attachments

• chanel1journaux.jpg
    chanel1journaux.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 56
  • chanel2journaux.jpg
    chanel2journaux.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 37
ugh that one with Heidi lying on the driftwood is GORGEOUS...can't wait to see those 2 in magazines

oh WOW! stunning campaign, Karl rocks the camera. Chanel is actually getting a total bargain from him, i mean he does what? 8 seasons a year? He's the pop culture face of the brand. AND he does their campaigns! See - a total deal. All they have to do is to supply him with endless amounts of ipods. He doesn't even cost much in food :lol:

These ads showcase some of the best photographic work that Karl has done.
Some might say that he hasn't done a lot of decent work anyway, but these are totally stand-out IMO.

HQ's

by me from zinio.com (please credit)

At first glance we will know that these shots are typically Karl. Cliche', but I'm liking the forbidden mood that is potrayed by the shots. (aha..)

Who says that these are really Karl L. shoots those are right. Definitely. Black&white compose. Women somewhere far away from stuffy city in breathtaking locations still with elegant clothes & old fashionable hairstyle. Also along with them is a deep and mysterious look somewhere to the lands.

definitedly my favourite chanel ad campaign to date... captures the mood and everything perfectly... somehow reminds my of the atmosphere and vibe of paul harnden... don't know if anyone sees that?

there are actually baptiste, lagerfeld bodyguarder and brad kroenig in that campaign too

also there is separate colored accessorizes ad campaign quite large
im just having all catalogs, thats the way i learned it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->