Chanel F/W 11.12 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Karl Lagerfeld

My problem with this campaign is a total lack of coherency. Those images do not create a consistent story, the only thing they seem to have in common is the model and a photo booth.

i don't think they're supposed to tell a story. sometimes a campaign does, sometimes a campaign doesn't.

imo it succeeds in presenting that, relatively, bland collection in a playful way, which gives it some allure which is lacked (the backdrop was more impressive than the clothes shown tbqh)

Well, even if the story thing doesn't necessarily need to be included, they still lack coherency as a campaign set for me.

few days ago i get my hands on full campaign. it is totally 28 images (15 of them havent been posted plus 12 pages of photo-booth images (Х 12 pics on each page makes 144 pics, minus 36 of karl and baptiste, so 108 of freja playing with photo-boots in different images! which, btw, will never appear in magazines) so be patient since i have to scan it...

Last edited by a moderator:
few days ago i get my hands on full campaign. it is totally 28 images (15 of them havent been posted plus 12 pages of photo-booth images (Х 12 pics on each page makes 144 pics, minus 36 of karl and baptiste, so 108 of freja playing with photo-boots in different images! which, btw, will never appear in magazines) so be patient since i have to scan it...

wooo, that is impressive~ thank you for your hard work, can't wait to see it:flower:

can't wait for the catalog!

seeing All these wonderful 2 page shots you guys have been kindly scanning, I cannot wait to get my hands on their Campaign catalogue as soon as I am lucky enough. I love the layouts and concept of having Freja/photobooth as a two page composition. It is very original to me.:heart:

Ugh, I rrreally don't like this... Chanel can do so much better.

Well the campaign catalogue has made me appreciate this a whole lot more. As mentioned, there's images that have not been posted here. One good shot, with Freja jumping out of the photo booth, resembling Morticia Addams. It's such a pleasure to have the campaign on high-quality paper. I don't mind taking a few photos for those desperate for more.

i love this book and you are so lucky to have one~

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->