Chanel F/W 11.12 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Karl Lagerfeld

I feel like these are too ridiculous for me not to like. :lol:

HAHAH This campaign must be a joke, probably the worst campaign EVER!!
Just ridiculous :lol:
Karl needs to realize he's not good photographer and that there are more models than Freja and Baptiste :yuk:

I`m starting to hate this.

I dont know why, Its something new and I like it. Its not boring. I like the concept. Chanel has to be modern too. I dont think its ridiculous I think its interesting and fun to look at. I have to say I dont want to see another Chanel ad featuring Freja walking/being high in the garden or on a beach. I like the colour scheme. At least they are not something romantic like Karl used to do with his past ads. Im kinda tired of the romantic mood for Chanel.

I think it's one of the more interesting Chanel campaigns in recent years.
Carine Roitfeld's typical style is very evident, the masks, the lace, the provocative looks..etc.

ms. coco chanel would be definitely shocked if she hadn't passed away and witnessed this crap

Difference which is great I'm sick of old Chanel.

Funny how some suddenly loved this campaign because they learned that Carine styled it. :rofl:

She looks like Kinga Rajzak in #48. :woot: Btw, i love this campaign. :heart:

Wow finally there's something that grasps my attention in a Chanel campaign. Very quirky. Not sure if that's a good thing for a brand as sophisticated as Chanel, but at least it's different.

Oh Karl you are just plagiarizing Tisci's marvelous conception of Cat woman by Carine's hands, what a shame!

Wow finally there's something that grasps my attention in a Chanel campaign. Very quirky. Not sure if that's a good thing for a brand as sophisticated as Chanel, but at least it's different.

Completely agree. Carine's touch was absolutely necessary here or otherwise I'd be completely annoyed by another Lagerfeld produced ad campaign.

I love both shots posted by NS, but the first one is better, Freja looks gorgeous in it.

P1010366.jpg
P1010369.jpg

photos taken by vogue28
from UK Harper's Bazaar August 2011

This collection was so urban, youthful and hip... and the campaign is so... lame. I'm realllly not getting the cat suit? Did it come for the head of someone who has been getting their a$$ kissed for their innovative ideas, and their blind followers who were all quick to agree? Because us 'normal' people see it for what it is, utterly gimmicky crap.

ETA: Oh, its a rat suit, I get it... and it still sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Second one from #97 is very Helmut Newton...!!

Even when Karl is "exciting" he's boring. The photobooth idea sounds so cool and youthful, but he's totally destroyed all chances of making it look exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->