Chanel F/W 2022.23 : Rianne van Rompaey by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I feel like we've been seeing her a lot less lately. I missed her. My favorite of her generation, she always delivers and as expected, she looks excellent here. Love the campaign itself as well, in spite of that recent campaign with Charlotte the main line campaigns are more often than not an absolute win for me.

imo it´s not often that studio and outdoor shots work this well together :heart:

I love this . I love the versatility of Rianne

By I&V? Looks very similar to their early 00's campaigns (in the best way possible). Reminds me a bit of that Tasha Tilberg editorial also shot by Inez and Vinoodh back in the day. I guess it's the colors and the mood. Can't wait to see more!

looks good! so far, the b&w shots look stronger.
is it OG?

This is probably the first Chanel campaign I've liked in centuries!
i know! it's not spectacular (so far) but the juxtaposed images work great. the teddy jacket looks super cheap though.

Divine. The styling is a bit too young for Chanel (the childish berets and hair clips…) but Rianne is really selling Virginie’s uninspired designs.

This is beautiful. It feels like it could have been from 2005-2006 in the best way possible. Rianne can elevate anything--she's one of the best models from this past decade (if not the best).

Loving the last two pics.
(Where is Perickles?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alice730
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->