Reaction score
capt.par10507071057.france_fashion_par105.jpg

capt.par10607071057.france_fashion_par106.jpg

capt.par10707071057.france_fashion_par107.jpg

capt.par10207071043.france_fashion_par102.jpg

im gonna need to see much more.........the first dress is AWFUL
but the rest looks better

The first dress looks very "Troy" /trojan inspired :lol:

agreed...need to see more...but so far i'm feeling good about it...///looks long and lean and like a combination of lagerfeld and chanel...which is ok with me...

i think the couture is where Karl is always at his best...he always seems to breeze through the couture...not that he''s doing anything revolutionary...but it's consistent and reliable...which is great for the customer... :wink: :flower:

i just got all the pics through......and may i say WOW :heart:

is everyone ready :wink:

:huh: that first one doesn't look like Chanel :unsure:
and the others posted are kinda boring...need to see more

I guess it is what you would expect from Chanel...There aren't any surprises, but it still is a good collection :flower:

I think it looks lovely so far - its classic Chanel , but thats what I want from Chanel esp. couture Chanel. I like the first dress. The thing I love so much about Chanel is the cut of the sleeves - so so narrow & elegant (Armani does them too). I like the skirts very feminine. I must say I am growing slightly tired of the boucle tweed though - I think he might have wanted to skip it this season due to all the copies by Marc Jacobs, Tuleh, Moschino etc.

Oh, this particular outfit I already adore. The one at the right. My oppinion is pretty much the same as everybody else's: no suprices, but still very good.

BTW, what's with their make up. It reminds me of Ninja Turtles ... :ninja:

I am not impressed with anything here. After a while all Chanel designs start to look the same. :ninja: :innocent:

is mr. lagerfeld expecting a mild winter? i'm surprised (at least in these photos) at the lack of heavier clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->