Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no sign of it anywhere in Denmark, so I guess in a week...? I didn't quite get your post?

There's no sign of it anywhere in Denmark, so I guess in a week...? I didn't quite get your post?

France does have already send it to the shops, the last week of Januari it has to be in stores!

March/April will be the new collection dates.

I really want to check out the Espiegle blush and Peregrina lipstick :wub:

Chanel-Joues-Contraste-Espiegle-5-791x1024.jpg

Chanel-Peregrina-4-1024x526.jpg

cafemakeup.com

I love wearing the same shade on lips and cheeks, obviously :lol:

I vaguely heard it would be here in the UK about the 31st January, keeping my fingers crossed!

At the start of January, the salesperson told me it would be here mid-month, and there's still no sign of it, it seems like it's taking forever to arrive, especially considering the YSL collection has been out for ages - and now I've seen a campaign shot for the Chanel Summer 2011 collection, Les Fleurs D'Été, in the ad forum.

The Dior collection should be out in week 4 in Denmark, so maybe it's the same for Chanel? :unsure:

The summer collection - Les Fleurs D'Été de Chanel
Chanel-Summer-2011-promo.jpg

karlasugar.net

With my skin tone, I can't say I'd ever see myself sporting a yellow nail varnish, but I love the pink colours, and the Bronze Rosé compact sounds interesting...

I know it's silly but I have to have Mimosa.
I missed out on Jade and I will forever be angry I don't have it.

is the riva nailpolish really limited edition?

^ Really. I just assume since it's so close to Nouvelle Vague it would become permanent. What a shame.

At the start of January, the salesperson told me it would be here mid-month, and there's still no sign of it, it seems like it's taking forever to arrive, especially considering the YSL collection has been out for ages - and now I've seen a campaign shot for the Chanel Summer 2011 collection, Les Fleurs D'Été, in the ad forum.

I am getting impatient for it now, it seems like nowhere has had much stock of the holiday collection for ages, so they should hurry up with this!:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexica
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->