Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The squad looks amazing! Such a great combination of the colors.:heart:

Wooooww, the make up artist does it professionally in good result. Yes, that's true its too vamp for everyday make up.... but still we can create it on smooth look and looks better in coming winter.
I like their eyeliners, mascaras, and red lipsticks. Really bold and suits every skintones.

So sultry yet pretty though I could never pull it off, but the polish looks fantastic, specially 'Diabolic' :heart:

I guess you all know Peter Philips is now Chanel Beauty Art Director ...

Here is the DVD, Vogue Paris and Loic Prigent directed for him ...
- french + flemish languages, ONLY ! -
http://www.zshare.net/video/6497257018375404/

a lot of scenes are taking place in Chanel Beauty Studios or Chanel salons ...

Thank you--that was so fascinating. The scenes at LeSage were amazing!

How would you all rate the quality of Chanel?

I've been browsing their counters for a while now and so far oly purchased a Glossimer.

And products you want to rant/rave?

Answering this question is quite simple...I have used nothing but Chanel products for several years (ever since I started wearing make-up) and I cannot express how much I love them. I have very pale skin, so the Pro Lumiere foundation is my favourite as it gives a beautiful professional finish...Perfect for every day (and it photographs flawlessly). I simply love their highlighters...I get away with using their Poudre Douce in Lilas. Very subtle and whitening...It masks any dark areas that you may have :smile:

A lot of my friends cringe when they see that all I use is Chanel :P They think that you have to be royalty in order to afford the products. But in all seriousness, if you compare prices with other brands, the price difference is not at all that large. And if my experiece is anything to go by, it is worth every penny. But be warned, once you try them you may not want to use anything else :wink:

Can't wait till Christmas, the look is gorgeous! Love the 4 Ombre and the Vernis Trapeze...

I am DYING for the new eyeshadow colors. I can't find swatches anywhere though :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I love their new nail colors. Especially the shade of green.

Peter Philips created that one only for the runway show, it doesn't came out in store...

:cry:

Yes, it's out everywhere except for Europe.

Why would they do that?! A european brand release their products everywhere but latest in Europe?!

Oh well I am off to pickup the Chanel eyeshadows now!

I got the chanel eye gloss....but I have NO idea how to make it work!

You have to put on the red shade into the inside the eyelid, black on the outside, beige under the eyebrow and the white under the eye, finish it with Crayon Yeux Waterproof as a liner....

I love the grunchy look it gave on the eyes, it has to melt into your eyebow.....

On your lips you can use Rouge Allure Silloutte, little nude color

I read on a blog I respect a ton that the Chanel shade of green does not cover in four coats. I can't remember if we are allowed to post other blogs here. I was sooo disappointed. Chanel has videos on how to apply their eyeshadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->