Chanel Makeup: What's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom gave med the loose powder :woot: I'll test it when I come home...it looks so pretty

i tried the lipstick (rouge allure), eyeshadow quad, nail polish etc, but i dont really care about this particular brand. still prefer shu uemura.

love the powder foundie (matt lumiere) alas it's too pink for my asian complexion.

At the moment I have Exceptionnel de Chanel and Inimitable mascara (well, it's almost gone), I think I like Inimitable better, but they're both very good! I'll stick to Chanel mascaras, they're simply the best. I also use Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer in Summer Plum.:heart:
malpr060lgjm9.jpg

[chanel.com]
And of course, how I could I forgot the nail polishes. I love them all! Blue Satin and Rogue Noir are my favourite and Organdy is just perfect for the summer. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the smoky eyes quadra is still available?

2613132378_4eb308e463_o.jpg

farm4.static.flickr.com

Wow, that pic was huge. :lol:

Carly: I think that is the kind of foundation I had purchased. Does it give a matte finish? I liked all the Chanel foundations. They all give varying degrees of finish, so you really need to try them on. I enjoyed the tinted moisturizer, but have recently switched to Chantecaille tinted moisturizer and I now have La Mer foudnation for a more finished look. I can't find my bottle, or I would be able to tell you if that is the one I had.

The_Ida, chanel smoky eyes quadra is still available in Nordstrom ans ebay:flower:

I think it's permanent... i saw it on chanel's website, it was listed with the other qudra eyeshadows as no. 93 Smoky Eyes

coachwife6 yes it gives a matte finish, I'll have to get myself down to a chanel counter to get a few samples :smile:

^^I really think you need to try all of them. They have different subtleties. If this is the one I have, it doesn't give a dewy finish, but more of a matte finish. But there is another variant that gives an even greater matte finish. I think you will be pleased with any of their offerings. I like to have different types for what is in store for me that day. I also use a little bit of primer because of large pores around my nose. LMK what works for you.

I love the pro lumiere foundation. I only use this or the teint innocence. It gives a nice glow.

I bought Vendetta nailpolish yesterday and I have to say I'm quite disappointed. It's almost black and too similar to Blue Satin.:(

can anyone recommend a light foundation for dry/sensitive skin?
It should give a sort of dewy look, not matte.

^
I've got dry and sensitive skin, and I bought the teint innocence (probably spelled wrong). I didn't like it all, found it almost impossible to apply evenly so it looked really strange.

But I like their lipsticks a lot!

i like the kohl eyeliner but found that when i use it on the top of my eyes it smudges/leave lines on your eyelids after awhile if people know what i mean ...other than the sharpener is pretty good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->