Chanel S/S 2021 : Charlotte Casiraghi by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

^Yes Lola I was thinking the same! That collection is my fav Métiers d'Art collection, so grand and luxurious, too bad Vogue Runway doesn't have it.

Now looking at the images at the second time, it feels worse. It could be Chanel's diffusion line : Coco Cors -_-
I love that collection too. One of my most beloved dress comes from that collection. The Metiers d’Arts 2006 Paris NYC is also one of my favorite with that one. Both are very difficult to find on the internet.

As @TaylorBinque said, everybody strive to become basic. This is a basic POV of Monaco...It’s almost cliché. When something is that cliché, you need a bit of humor or a twist.

I love that collection too. One of my most beloved dress comes from that collection. The Metiers d’Arts 2006 Paris NYC is also one of my favorite with that one. Both are very difficult to find on the internet.

As @TaylorBinque said, everybody strive to become basic. This is a basic POV of Monaco...It’s almost cliché. When something is that cliché, you need a bit of humor or a twist.

That's the quality of Karl that I adore very much. It's the extra factor to his clothes. The idea of today's Chanel women is literally all the cliches you can think of and this campaign sums it up. I did have a high hope learning that she's going to be in the campaign. Now that she's ambassador and spokesperson, I'm not sure if it's a good fit or not. Definitely, Virginie can't just rely on the code and does nothing new.

It seems some of the shots in the first post are in fact bts? Don't come for my neck because WWD didn't state that.

What an awful shoe she's wearing in the bedroom shot. Yikes, so hideous. Who would wear that?

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Why would you want to wear a dress made from the same material as a bed?

And in the second shot, it looks like she's wearing blackout curtains.

When do we get to see the carpet she's wearing for dinner?

Vogue_Italia_-_Gennaio_2021chanel.jpg Vogue_Italia_-_Gennaio_2021chanel2.jpg
Vogue Italia January 2021 digital edition

jeffree star would make this look more fancy, especially the pink outfit. this is probably the least aspirational campaign i've EVER seen.

Can't wait for the day Virginia gets kicked off. She made Chanel look like a department store clothing line. Boring photography aside, I cant believe they have used that hideous bed matching dress. Disgusting.

Can't wait for the day Virginia gets kicked off. She made Chanel look like a department store clothing line. Boring photography aside, I cant believe they have used that hideous bed matching dress. Disgusting.

i mean if karl was inspired by bed sheets you know he would've made it FASHION and we would want those bed sheet inspired clothes.

Karl will never be replaced.

One of the biggest problems of Virginie's Chanel is having no identity. Every season a different photographer is working with them and most of the results aren't good enough. For example Inez&Vinoodh, Karim Sadli, Steven Meisel, Melodie McDaniel, Jean Baptiste Mondino and Jurgen Teller for the upcoming Pre-Fall campaign. Her collections aren't that strong and with the inconsistency everything gets worse and worse. They should start to book Meisel for ready-to-wear campaigns featuring Vittoria, Rianne etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->