Chanel - Spring 2004 Cassette Tote

The tape earrings will be around 265 € ,they're mine :buzz: :heart:

The gorgeous bracelets will be around 550 € :cry:

Originally posted by trean@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 1:06 pm

i knew something was close to 600- the cuffs :wacko:

the earing is 260-70? good then i can buy it :woot:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 3:09 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 3:09 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 1:06 pm

the earing is 260-70? good then i can buy it :woot: [/b][/quote]
€265 is about $340.

I'll have actual prices soon.

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 10:09 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 10:09 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 1:06 pm

The cuffs are so expensive :angry:

They had two types of the tape earrings in the book they showed me :unsure: :wacko:

trean what does the 'other' cassette earing look like? I havnt seen the book :angry: they are trying to push the trunk show ....im sure the old hags on rodeo will love these accessories :lol:

€265 is about $340.

I'll have actual prices soon

yeah i figured that, im willing to go 4or 5 on them certainly not over 6, so 300-400 is ok

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 3:09 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 3:09 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 1:06 pm

:woot: :woot: im so glad they arent as expensive...! $600!!, im getting them!

I think you have a pair of tape/vinyl earring with the Chanel logo ,those were about 265 € :wacko:

Okay, I have some new information from the Chanel boutique on Spring Street. Turns out the LP clutch will retail for around $1700, while the tape earrings will be around $145 (for a set). I know trean quoted a higher price on these, but I honestly think maybe the person I spoke to was confused in his estimate. Either way, the earrings should be under $300 USD, which is good news for all of us.

:lol: All the stuff looks the same,no wonder they get confused ,I have to check the book again too :wacko:

$1700 is a lot for that clutch though

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 5:01 pm
Okay, I have some new information from the Chanel boutique on Spring Street. Turns out the LP clutch will retail for around $1700, while the tape earrings will be around $145 (for a set). I know trean quoted a higher price on these, but I honestly think maybe the person I spoke to was confused in his estimate. Either way, the earrings should be under $300 USD, which is good news for all of us.
the earrings arent a bad price...145 for a set... :crush:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 5:22 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pradaromance12 @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 5:22 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chickonspeed@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 5:01 pm
the earrings arent a bad price...145 for a set... :crush: [/b][/quote]
Not at all!! ...If that is the real price, that is!

If so, my girl friends are going to be going wild :lol:

I wish I had thought to get on a waiting list... *damns the rest of the posters for putting such thoughts into head*

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 3:01 pm
:o ohhhhhhh :wacko: maybe there is hope :blush:

Originally posted by trean@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 6:08 pm
Yeah, it is. But I can certainly justify it more for the LP clutch, which is fully-beaded leather, then for a hunk of perspex with 'CHANEL' printed on it.

Originally posted by chickonspeed+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 6:10 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chickonspeed @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 6:10 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 6:08 pm
Yeah, it is. But I can certainly justify it more for the LP clutch, which is fully-beaded leather, then for a hunk of perspex with 'CHANEL' printed on it. [/b][/quote]
Too true!

I AM SORRY BUT THAT THING OR WHATEVER IS HORRIBLE!!

THEY HAD THEM DISPLAYED AT SAKS THIS WEEKEND, WHAT WOULD A PERSON USE THAT FOR?

OVER DONE

How is it overdone?

I mean, you can say what you will and have your opinions, but I don't think anyone can say that that piece isn't unique.

Well... I'll say is that ... once tFSpotters get their perfect manicured hands on these Chanel goodies ... I EXPECT PICS!
(Our very own first live tFS Chanel Editorial around the world)
B)

Originally posted by ashleyms32@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 7:02 pm
...blahblah...

...THEY HAD THEM DISPLAYED AT SAKS THIS WEEKEND...

...blahblah...
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!??!

WHAT SAKS?!?!

OMG!!!

I NEED to go to the saks here as soon as humanly possible to see these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->