Chanel - Spring 2004 Cassette Tote

The tape earrings will be around 265 € ,they're mine :buzz: :heart:

The gorgeous bracelets will be around 550 € :cry:

Originally posted by trean@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 1:06 pm

i knew something was close to 600- the cuffs :wacko:

the earing is 260-70? good then i can buy it :woot:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 3:09 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 3:09 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 1:06 pm

the earing is 260-70? good then i can buy it :woot: [/b][/quote]
€265 is about $340.

I'll have actual prices soon.

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 10:09 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 10:09 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 1:06 pm

The cuffs are so expensive :angry:

They had two types of the tape earrings in the book they showed me :unsure: :wacko:

trean what does the 'other' cassette earing look like? I havnt seen the book :angry: they are trying to push the trunk show ....im sure the old hags on rodeo will love these accessories :lol:

€265 is about $340.

I'll have actual prices soon

yeah i figured that, im willing to go 4or 5 on them certainly not over 6, so 300-400 is ok

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 3:09 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 3:09 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 1:06 pm

:woot: :woot: im so glad they arent as expensive...! $600!!, im getting them!

I think you have a pair of tape/vinyl earring with the Chanel logo ,those were about 265 € :wacko:

Okay, I have some new information from the Chanel boutique on Spring Street. Turns out the LP clutch will retail for around $1700, while the tape earrings will be around $145 (for a set). I know trean quoted a higher price on these, but I honestly think maybe the person I spoke to was confused in his estimate. Either way, the earrings should be under $300 USD, which is good news for all of us.

:lol: All the stuff looks the same,no wonder they get confused ,I have to check the book again too :wacko:

$1700 is a lot for that clutch though

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 5:01 pm
Okay, I have some new information from the Chanel boutique on Spring Street. Turns out the LP clutch will retail for around $1700, while the tape earrings will be around $145 (for a set). I know trean quoted a higher price on these, but I honestly think maybe the person I spoke to was confused in his estimate. Either way, the earrings should be under $300 USD, which is good news for all of us.
the earrings arent a bad price...145 for a set... :crush:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 5:22 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pradaromance12 @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 5:22 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chickonspeed@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 5:01 pm
the earrings arent a bad price...145 for a set... :crush: [/b][/quote]
Not at all!! ...If that is the real price, that is!

If so, my girl friends are going to be going wild :lol:

I wish I had thought to get on a waiting list... *damns the rest of the posters for putting such thoughts into head*

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 3:01 pm
:o ohhhhhhh :wacko: maybe there is hope :blush:

Originally posted by trean@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 6:08 pm
Yeah, it is. But I can certainly justify it more for the LP clutch, which is fully-beaded leather, then for a hunk of perspex with 'CHANEL' printed on it.

Originally posted by chickonspeed+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 6:10 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chickonspeed @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 6:10 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 6:08 pm
Yeah, it is. But I can certainly justify it more for the LP clutch, which is fully-beaded leather, then for a hunk of perspex with 'CHANEL' printed on it. [/b][/quote]
Too true!

I AM SORRY BUT THAT THING OR WHATEVER IS HORRIBLE!!

THEY HAD THEM DISPLAYED AT SAKS THIS WEEKEND, WHAT WOULD A PERSON USE THAT FOR?

OVER DONE

How is it overdone?

I mean, you can say what you will and have your opinions, but I don't think anyone can say that that piece isn't unique.

Well... I'll say is that ... once tFSpotters get their perfect manicured hands on these Chanel goodies ... I EXPECT PICS!
(Our very own first live tFS Chanel Editorial around the world)
B)

Originally posted by ashleyms32@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 7:02 pm
...blahblah...

...THEY HAD THEM DISPLAYED AT SAKS THIS WEEKEND...

...blahblah...
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!??!

WHAT SAKS?!?!

OMG!!!

I NEED to go to the saks here as soon as humanly possible to see these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
us4848
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->