Charlotte Church: I'm Pregnant

Diamond Star

Reaction score
From Yahoo! news:
Singer and TV presenter Charlotte Church is pregnant, she has confirmed on her website. A statement posted on the site said she and rugby star boyfriend Gavin Henson were "delighted".

"For reasons of privacy, Charlotte has chosen not to comment on this matter," it continued.
"In an ideal world, we would not have made this announcement so early in the pregnancy.
"However, due to recent speculation and persistent questions from the media about this most private of matters, Charlotte felt she had no choice other than to go public."

The 21-year-old, who shot to fame as a child, has said she wants to marry the Welsh rugby ace who is now her other half.

"If Gavin got me an engagement ring, I would definitely say 'yes'," she was quoted as saying.
"Gav is the one, he is my fella and I want to have his children.
"I know we've only been together for two years but we've lived together for a year-and-a-half.
"We've both got fantastic careers and the bottom line is we love being in each other's company."

I find her incredibly annoying, but congratulations to her & Gavin!

Wow-- well, I agree with Novella-- I consider Charlotte Church to be extremely annoying and immature but, hey, maybe a child will ground her.

I was so shocked when i heard this, i always think of her as really young but she IS 21 afterall... good luck to them though B)

Oh god Gavin Henson will probably St Tropez the baby five minutes after birth :shock:

Congratulations to her but she does come across as to immature.

Not to sound old fashioned, but celebrities recently sure seem to have a lot of unplanned pregnancies.

^ I have to agree, and to sound like a straight up prude, they're doing it out of wedlock. Nothings wrong with that under certain circumstances, of course, but... they should at least give monogamy a chance.

Congrats to her. She has cemented her status as bad girl.

I think she is awesome. I thought she was annoying but since watching a talk show, she seems like a good lass.

I agree with Sienna, Charlotte knows how to poke fun at herself, she's quite smart and I'm sure she'll be just fine.

KhaoticKharma said:
^ I have to agree, and to sound like a straight up prude, they're doing it out of wedlock.

Oi! Straight up prude. What's your point? :P :lol:

SiennaInLondon said:
Oi! Straight up prude. What's your point? :P :lol:

My mom had me out of wedlock, and she was financially secure (not as secure as Charlotte, mind you, but secure none the less) and she often tells me that she wished she waited until she was married. It's a whole lot of stress emotionally.

Of course, being a celebrity, not like she'll raise the kid her self. Pleanty of nannies to do that!

You know what, you are right. For all my hatred of monogamy, marriage and other societal conventions, I understand that different standards should probably apply for procreation. I mean I can't bear children and never shall have any so my world view goes hand in hand with that. But if you want children you are going to have to compromise.

Congrats to her. I think she's gonna regret it, though. She's way too young. It makes me so sad.

i love charlotte shes just a normal everyday girl ... not fake as all .. shes not emabresed to be seen in a trackie in asda or admiting she watches tv with her nan ... i think motherhood will suit her well :flower:

She still seems so young to me. I remember her being on tv when she was at primary school, just getting started on her singing career....

I haven't heard about her in like 10 yrs. Is she famous still whereever she is?

yea she has her own tv show, releasd pop songs, and does hte occasional tv apperance .. she is probally like list now ... but yea she is still very must around :smile:

My first thought was, wow she's very young. But I was glad to hear that she's being more sensible than most her age and not smoking and drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->