Jennifer Aniston is the celebrity most women wish they looked like

well....judging by this.......i'd say british women have much better taste when it comes to men, compared to their taste in women......
but i guess, for most, that is the way it is meant to be!!!!...
:lol:

cant say i agree personally....
charlotte church, jennifer aniston, keira knightley...??....

no thanks....
:P

BohoChic said:
But you would be suprised how many women out there are having plastic surgery to look like a certain celebrity. :shock:
I read an article on that, it was terrifying :shock: - and very depressing :cry: I wish more people were happy to be (and look like) themselves :heart:

Really...Jennifer Aniston isnt very pretty. Now Angelina Jolie, it doesnt get much prettier.

^^^^I completely agree. I honestly would never want to look like Jennifer Aniston. I don't think she is ugly though. I can just think of people I'd rather look like more, including myself.

I think the reason women might want to look like Jennifer Anniston is because she does have a kind of approachable look. She's pretty, but not intimidatingly so, and you have to admit she's got great hair, no matter how she has it cut.

Me, I'd love to look like Kate Winslet. She's gorgeous!

Alright, bash me if you'd like... But I can't f-ing stand it when people say Aniston is ugly:huh: . The woman is beautiful, and as AsYouLikeIt said She has an approachable look. I think she has the rare side of being able to look like a real person and a celebrity. Her body is amazing and she dresses like a real person on her off time. And you can't say that people are pittying her due to her divorce, because american women have been obsessed with her, her look, her hair, and her personality ever since she walked on the set of Friends :blush:

I agree with Noe. And geez, you gotta have some courage with walk down the streets with those HUGE lips like Angelina's ones.
One name in the list got me shocked and that is Victoria Beckham !! Ever since I saw her hilarous recent candids, now for me that is the way she looks !! lol

I am not like most women then :blink:
She's not ugly, she's pretty and nice and clean, but I don't wnat to look like her.

Cola said:
I am not like most women then :blink:
She's not ugly, she's pretty and nice and clean, but I don't wnat to look like her.

Nice and Clean?!:lol:

Jen is so beautiful. She looks amazing in every single episode of Friends. :heart: I would definitely be glad if I would look like her. It's mean some people said she is ugly or looking a man cause she is so not. where the hell did u got that from? :angry:

and btw, i am happy angelina isnt in the list. i would *********** if i would have such a horrible face :P

I'm British, I don't wanna look like Jen. I think she's just getting the sympathy vote because she's the first women ever to have had a failed marriage ever in the entire history of the world.

^ I thought all of the sympathizing was overboard, too. But I don't think that's why she "won" this, IMO.

*TRUSTtheGIRLS* said:
Jen is so beautiful. She looks amazing in every single episode of Friends. :heart: I would definitely be glad if I would look like her. It's mean some people said she is ugly or looking a man cause she is so not. where the hell did u got that from? :angry:

and btw, i am happy angelina isnt in the list. i would *********** if i would have such a horrible face :P

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I really think she has a horse face and looks like a man but that's just my opinion.Not a fact. That's how I feel when I look at her .
Pretty much like you feel when you look at Angelina.
Different tastes you see.:innocent:

I kind of feel sorry for Jennifer. Her husband has already left her for Angelina and now everyone's saying how Angelina is much more beautiful then her. It's rubbing salt in the wound.

There's feeling sorry for her and wanting to look like her; two COMPLETELY different things!

If we're talking about anyone in the world, and the one that I would MOST like to look like, there's about 50 names that spring to mind, other than Jennifer Aniston.

I don't think sympathy is the reason that Aniston got the votes. British people adore her since "Friends" started showing there. There were various reports to support that.

Umm...I hope those who gave comments such as "she is ugly" to any stars mentioned above are themselves truly beautiful inside and outside. :innocet:

Siesta said:
I don't think sympathy is the reason that Aniston got the votes. British people adore her since "Friends" started showing there. There were various reports to support that.

Umm...I hope those who gave comments such as "she is ugly" to any stars mentioned above are themselves truly beautiful inside and outside. :innocet:

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. Magazines like Heat, New, Now and all those other gossip magazines have victimised Jennifer Aniston, whilst villifying Angelina Jolie. Women actually write into these magazines, offering their support and sympathy to Jennifer. Yes, her hair has been a much coveted thing since 'that' haircut from Friends. But her popularity has definitely risen greatly since the collapse of her marriage.

susie_bubble said:
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. Magazines like Heat, New, Now and all those other gossip magazines have victimised Jennifer Aniston, whilst villifying Angelina Jolie. Women actually write into these magazines, offering their support and sympathy to Jennifer. Yes, her hair has been a much coveted thing since 'that' haircut from Friends. But her popularity has definitely risen greatly since the collapse of her marriage.

Hear hear. the fact that a point was made about Jolie not making the list speaks volumes.

Aniston is attractive but compared to all the other famous women out there, she is absolutely nothing to write home about. Sympathy vote no doubt in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->