Jennifer Aniston is the celebrity most women wish they looked like

Spike413 said:
I think maybe it has to do with the fact that Jen is more "real" looking. She's beautiful, but not this unapproachable

I have to agree. She seems like she'd be a fun, down-to-earth girlfriend/girl friend to hang with. Guys want to date her, Women want to be friends with her.

After seeing Angelina without makeup, my friend said: "Wow, is that her? She looks so like a vampire. Today is not halloween, is it?":innocent:

^ Awwww, bless your soul. :flower: That's such a sweet post!

Siesta said:
After seeing Angelina without makeup, my friend said: "Wow, is that her? She looks so like a vampire. Today is not halloween, is it?":innocent:

...No doubt? :unsure:

Erin said:
...No doubt? :unsure:

Angelina without make up still looks prettier than Jenifer to me. :innocent:

makeupfree3kq.jpg

(absolumentjolie.com)

don t agree, i for one wouldn t want to look like a man with that square jaw and all. she has very masculin features.

The choice of Jennifer Aniston will be based entirely on people's biased views on the break up of her marriage. Pure sympathy.

I can't believe that Jennifer is winning all these polls. I don't find her face attractive at all, half the time in her pictures she looks as if she is constapaited or something! She's gotta be getting pity votes.

And seriously, why isn't Angelina on that list? I think she is just soooooo beautiful. I love her lips and her eyes. She's just darling!

Jen isn't all that bad - she's not drop dead gorgeous like Angeline; but she has a nice body. Plus, she really makes people feel like she's friendly and approachable.

To be honest, Jen reminds me of an attractive version of Barbara Stresiand :ninja:

I agree with most people here Jen is not the woman I'd most want to look like. Jen is not ugly but is nowhere near as beautiful as Angelina.

I suppose British women don't aim high if they wish to look like J. Aniston. She's a mediocre looking person at best.

Ithillien said:
The only two people on that list i'd want to look like is Kate Moss or keira knightley
same here

That said, good for Jennifer :flower:

I don't want to look like Jennifer.....actually I don't want to look like anyone. Seems these women have self esteem issues.

^I think it was just a poll.
They asked them to choose one celeb they'd like to resemble.It's not like they really want to look like JA.At least I hope so.

I believe Miss Aniston paid the company to conduct this survey....... This is simply IMPOSSIBLE!!!! :rofl:

And what on earth are Rio Ferdinand/Victoria Beckham and Pete Doherty doing on this list?!

don t wanna look like anybody from that list, and although i love Sienna, i love myself too much to want to look like her.:D

Jadee said:
^I think it was just a poll.
They asked them to choose one celeb they'd like to resemble.It's not like they really want to look like JA.At least I hope so.

Yeah me too.:blush:

But you would be suprised how many women out there are having plastic surgery to look like a certain celebrity. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->