Charlotte Church

Her voice is different than what it was when she was younger anyway. She was a more pure soprano when she came out - she's a mezzo now - voices change, even for girls.

Charlotte is on the front cover of Glamour magazine this month. Here is some pics from getty

Wow, those are great shots of her. she's always had a very good facial structure and very good facial features. Her eyes and eyebrows are particularly dramatic, which makes her look absolutely gorgeous.

I like her. In Glamour, she sounded very down to earth. I dont think shes particularly pretty, but has a likeable face :]

she looks great in the Glamour pics. But I don't like her normal style much, it's okay but not outstanding.

1churchPA_210x350.jpg
:sick:

2khakiPA_180x350.jpg
:yuk:
4macST_170x350.jpg
:ninja:
5chavPA_250x350.jpg
:innocent:
6pinkPA_180x350.jpg
:blink:
7frillsPA_160x350.jpg
:doh:

she was great on jonathan ross the other night ... she was such a more open, fun and interesting guest that than teri hatcher

she's someone i'd want to have a beer with at the pub. What was the quote from Liam Gallagher about Churchy??

her dress sense is a bit off + on ... and a bit chav. but she's a very beautiful girl and I love it how she doesn't give a f*ck about what people think

attachment.php
50933055.jpg

^Wow she's really beautiful! I LOVE her body here!^ Her fashion sense if rather unfortunate though. :sick:
50995515.jpg
50903824.jpg

3076015.jpg

Oh goodness she's such a lovely girl. She has a great figure but doesn't dress for it. I would love to see her get a really great sylist who could help her develop her personal style and improve her tastes. Normally I'm not a fan of stylists but she seems like one of those folk who has great raw materials but doesn't know quite how to work with them. She's got incredible curves but she's not showing them off in the right ways shes seems to go for the over the top agressively sexy look or very trendy outfits. I'd love to see her in some more ladylike outfits and with long dark hair. There's something about her look that reminds me of old Hollywood starlets she should play that up instead of going for this sex kitten thing. She reminds me alot of Lindsay before she hooked up with Rachel Zoe. Which is not to say that she should go for that look, far from it but she should find a person who can help her define a unique and flattering style. Otherwise she risks falling into the Mariah Carey trap of being an attractive woman with talent who looks cheap and tawdry due to poor fashion choices.

I just think she's such a pretty girl. Hate to see her wind up like that.

^hehe... I actually think she's a gorgeous girl but OH MY GOD she can't dress for the life of her.

i'm not really a fan of her dressing but I am fan of her!
just saw an interview on TV with her and her answers were so real. She seems like a genuinely down-to-earth person...just a typical teen

Hello magazine profile:

churchpb.jpg

Welsh soprano Charlotte Church was just 12 when she found herself with a five-album deal with Sony. Obviously trying to keep her feet on the ground she admitted: "I don't want to build up my hopes too much in case it doesn't work out. But it is very exciting." Little did she know it was only the beginning.
Born February 21, 1986, Charlotte, the daughter of James, a security firm supervisor, and Maria, a classical guitarist and housing officer, grew up in a working-class suburb of Cardiff, Wales. Before she was ten years old, her parents recognised she had the makings of a professional.

"We first realised just how good Charlotte was when she entered a karaoke contest (in 1995)," explained James just before his daughter recorded her first CD. "She ended up beating some professional singers and we thought, 'Here's something special'."

In 1999, just a few years after an appearance on Jonathan Ross's Big Big Talent Show led to her discovery by manager Jonathan Shalit, the young vocalist had found international success. Known around the world as "The Voice Of An Angel", Charlotte broke Stevie Wonder's record as the youngest solo artist ever to enter the US Top 30. But the talented teen says her career wasn't about seeing her name in the charts. "I never wanted to be famous," she says. "I just wanted to sing."

Three years on, with superstar Charlotte worth £15 million, rumour had it that the increasingly headstrong star had sacked her mum who had stepped into the role of manager. The news came on the heels of a number of reports of teen rebellion, including a newly-developed smoking habit and controversial 18-year-old boyfriend, DJ Steven Johnson. Within days, she assured that Maria remained one of her "most trusted advisors". "But," added the teenager, "obviously on a different level due to my growing independence."

After splitting with the lad she referred to as her "bit of rough" in late 2003, the singer went on to date Kyle Johnson. This relationship foundering acrimoniously, however, in a kiss and tell ending. Her latest beau is handsome Welsh rugby star Gavin Henson.

Expanding her horizons, Charlotte made her film debut in 2003's I'll Be There, the tale of a teenager aspiring to follow in the footsteps of her former pop star father. Referring to her acting efforts Charlotte says: "It's important to meet challenges head-on. If there's something you really want to accomplish, but you're scared to try, that probably means you should give it a go. You only live once."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->