Charlotte Church

*edit - pic removed - credits - please see tFS guidelines*

Hahaha I laughed so much when I saw that pic and that shock face is hilarious!

I like her new song. :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love Charlotte but she needs to get a new stylist.Some of her outfit choices are :sick:

Is that a great figure?...now I'm freak out:blink:
6pinkPA_180x350.jpg
church4a.jpg

That first picture is really old. I think she has a great body. Curves in all the right places.

I LOVED the pictures from this photoshoot. This may sound horrible but when i bought this magazine i was really surprised at how fantastic she looked. I have to admit that she has really grown up recently and although i dont always likewhat she wears, her style has improved so much.
I really admire her for her curvy figure she's true inspiration as most days celebs are trying to slim down and are becoming skinnier and skinnier.

I loved that Glamour cover. Here are a couple from the premiere of George Michael's new documentary (getty and skynews)

is it just me or does charlotte have the worst taste in mean :yuk:
bahhh..her style is so so.

she's acting a bit uhhh ho-ish for me now....ick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, I seen her on Des and Mel and she would have looked so sexy without the cardigan.

I love her figure!
That's what a woman's figure ought to look like ( well at least to me :smile: )
I hope she doesn't go the way of nicole richie cos she looks awesome like this!
(sexy and confident and self-assured)

Charlotte Church is absolutely gorgeous :blush: I'm going to have my hair cut like she has hers in the "Call my name" video.

She also has a real womanly figure, and doesn't bow to the Hollywood stick-thin ideal. I like that :wink:

Charlotte Church | Pirates of the Caribbean 2 : Dead Man's Chest Premiere

(thecelebforum)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->