Charts And Racks

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Lena, May 14, 2004.

1. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

[​IMG]The rapper Eve with her Fetish handbag line for spring 2004 at a trade show in February in Las Vegas. More pop stars are attaching their names to clothing and accessories, whether they design the goods or not.

[​IMG]
    Gwen Stefani at a party at The Four Seasons, promoting her clothing line, L.A.M.B.

lots of talk regarding pop stars turning to fashion, here some business facts from the recent NYT article :p

artcile and photos from NYT :flower:

2. nycgirl84

nycgirl84 New Member

I wish they'd just stop. I know some of these lines aren't even designed by the celeb whose name is slapped on the label, but I can't think of one "celeb-deisgned" line I remotely like.

3. tott

tott slightly dizzy

Which means the ones who might have a clue about what they are doing. Like L.A.M.B. maybe?

I guess that's positive in a way, it's yet another proof that not everything can be hyped and advertised into success...

4. strawberry daiquiri

strawberry daiquiri seagreen serenades

Anyone whose style I appreciate would never consider something like this, because they too appreciate their style..