Chi Silk Infusion

Discussion in 'Hair Care' started by jaydotcee, Jul 28, 2009.

1. jaydotcee

jaydotcee New Member

Does anyone have any comments or reviews about this product?

I really want to try it out but I live in Canada and I went to a Beauty Supply Outlet today and a bottle was $42!! I found sellers on ebay selling them for around $20 but none of them ship to Canada, and if they do, shipping is another $20.

I'm going to Orlando soon and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to where I can get this for cheap (or cheaper) or if anyone knows of a place that I can order it online as $42 is a little extravagant for me.

Thanks in advance! :flower:

2. Sara_1987

Sara_1987 New Member

I got a small bottle (5oz) of this stuff for free from my hairdresser. It's really tiny, but you really don't need much.

I like to put a little on after I straighten my hair (with my Chi). It makes it smoother and softer and shiny. I really like it, but I don't think I'd be willing to spend 42$ on it.

I like the smell. it kinda smells like men's perfume

3. jaydotcee

jaydotcee New Member

Thanks for your help Sara! I guess I will try looking for smaller bottles then.

4. bebe_tc

bebe_tc New Member

I have it and actually like it but you really need just a bit otherwise it would weight you hair down.