Chic Laptop Bags

Mirra, I also love the Knomo bags too. I recently bought the Cholet in black and I LOVE it. I have gotten so many compliments at work on it. I love the pink inside and the separate powerplug bag that it comes with. They are a little difficult to get here in the states but at least I'm not walking around with the same bag as everyone else :smile:. Such high quality too. I have heard them described as the louis vuitton of laptop bags.

another cool chic funky laptop bag collection

this chic laptop bag collection is call The F'ace Brand... In their collection, they used vintage washed leather, quilted leather, velvet, crushed leather, shiny plastic leather..... definitely worth a look...

Attachments

• wholesale1.jpg
    wholesale1.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 16
Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, but Melissa Beth does some gorgeous Laptop bags! I'm in love with the Pocket Full of Puter Case! :flower: Sadly I don't think my budget will stretch to that... now that I have just bought a new laptop, ha ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stylish Laptop bags (help please)

I am after a new laptop bag but it must be stylish. What do you think about this one (from Oxfam website)?

It is a really good price (as it is quality) and I like my ££ to go to charity were possible.

Anyone?

http://www.oxfam.org.uk/shop/ProductDetails.aspx?catalog=HighStDonated&product=103793

preview_a6b3cca5b9e947799a35227eecbafebe.jpg

i think it's pretty cute... but i love these from tod's
small_tods3.jpg
10_tod_skatebaghighres.jpg

bagcraze.blogspot.com & images.businessweek.com

You want something different that DOESN"T look like an ugly old man laptop bag? I just got one for my mom from here, they are so beautiful!! esp the one at the bottom :smile:
http://www.jtotebags.com/
they are so cute, someone might have already posted it, sorry if so!

Laptop Bags?

I have begun my search for a stylish yet functional laptop bag for this fall, and have come up with nothing except tacky, pleather, boring bags...

does anyone know of a great bag or brand?

THANKS!!!!

id love to have one really cute one. but man the cute ones are so expensive! i wanted to make one myself and although the design was really good, the materials were not stiff enough. ill see what i can find and i ll post something later

Well it depends what you are looking for if you want something casual You cannot go wrong with a laptop bag from Kipling, some of them do not even look like laptop bags and you will have a bag forever because those bags are never ending, the quality is superb. All my luggage is from there.

thanks so much, I'm on the lookout for a great leather bag, so i'll let you know if I have any luck!!

thanks for the links she_said. i loved the ones from hellolulu.com,and the ones from barrysfarm are super cool and cute,specially the monster sleeve, it gave me the idea of making one like spongebob, all yellow. but i noticed they are like to protect your laptop but not to carry them around like a bag, anyway. i found a pic of my unfinished one.

PICT0013.JPG

i made it with lamé fabric, did the quilting myself. its not as hard as it sounds, just drawing lines and going up and down. i also cut out a D for Daniella, out of gold lamé and sew it on top of the hot pink one. the fabrics were super cheap, i used a puffy lining and sew it together with the lamé to create puffy squares with the quilting.^_^ it lacks a zipper tho.

wow thats awesome (and super sute) ...good idea, cause i definitely never thought of making one myself.

thread mergeds...please do a search before starting a new thread...:flower:

acmemade.com also makes cool and sturdy laptopbags, although I think you would be hardpressed to find space for your adapter, if it's a chunky one, and books and stuff.

fossil.jpg

psreverb.jpg

acmemade.com​

thanks! ill try to post the finished product asap!

I'm going to study this thread--I cannot have another ugly black laptop bag!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->