Chloé F/W 10.11 : Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh

wonderful as ever. of course it's classy, but chloé does classy ad as no one !!!

It's great that there's not studio shoot again, Raquel is stunning, but I need to see more to make final judge whether it's great or not. But looks promising.

It's certainly a contrast from their Spring/Summer ads. Raquel's relationship with Chloe is growing strong.
Beautiful images so far, I can only hope it continues. I'm assuming Inez & Vinoodh shot this?

I wish Raquel didn't look like she's praying, but putting this aside, it's sleek and polished, the setting compliments the clothes to perfection, thus I definitely like this shot.

That new shot is so vintage Chloe! I'm supposing this is by I&V?

Oh how i love the sight of a tall girl in loose trousers :wub:
liking this very much.

You can count on Raquel to make Chloe look interesting. And this is kinda sad because Chloe shouldn't need a model to look interesting. But whatever, it's a charming ad.

thankgod the ad wasnt shot in a studio, the clothes seem to have more volume this time. i have a feeling i'll like the full ads very much :lol:

Seriously, thank god it wasn't purely based on studio shots. There's a very significant 70's touch in there (no surprise being given that the show had that vivid inspiration). There's also this very "on the go" quality about it. Plus, who better to represent Chloe than Raquel. She just does wonders for the label, both runway wise and image wise. She couldn't look anymore flawless than she does here, especially with that hair that suits her perfectly.

Oh how i love the sight of a tall girl in loose trousers
I totally share your sentiments :heart:
This looks surprisingly amazing I have to say! Never been a fan of Raquel but she absolutely suits this campaign and looks simply terrific with that hairstyle/ in those clothes.

I really like the setting, and this ad looks beautiful, even though I'm no fan of Raquel.

Photographed by Inez & Vinoodh

chloe.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->