Chloé F/W 2015.16 : Anja Rubik & Julia Stegner by Inez & Vinoodh

Everything looks better than the clothes here. Chloé lost me few seasons ago so, you know... even this campaign is not exciting at all to me. It could be good, but this concept is so boring. Claire doesn't have her own ideas, so she's been copying old good times.

i think the clothes and the girls look amazing. I would love to see a MOC one day.
I think Chloe girls are more than just blonde

Totally agree with you. I think someone like Tami Williams and/or Luping Wang would fit nicely.

The tree's are really stealing the show here. Maybe I find the clothes boring, but everything else is more interesting then them.

hahahhahah :lol::lol:

they seem drunk and high. Please don't make this a thing. There is a line between the walk of shame and fashion, in this case it is the line of tree.

Anyone to replace Julia, please!! I'm more fond of the colour shots, and this is hands down the best we've seen in a while from them.

It is interesting that after so many years and many different designers at Chloe, Anja is still a Chloe girl. It is quite unique. I can't recall any other model who did that to any other brand. Off course there is MCB at Givenchy, Natasha and Gucci, Sasha and Prada. But they all work with one designer and one photograher. In my opinion it shows how good Anja is as a model.

no, i just think that there is not even a big difference between each chloe designer. they all blend into one

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->