Chloé S/S 11 Paris

Zhanna

Reaction score
21e6hqg.jpg

nowfashion

i saw the rest of it on nowfashion.com OMG , Hannah has totally ruined Chloe. The clothes are so ripped of Celine Fall 2010 and Calvin Klein lool. Has she forgotten this is a brand for girls ???

This is a bit Calvin Klein, but I do like it...especially the dress on Jac. I have to say though some of these collections are a little too plain for Paris shows.

Paulo was definetly better than her , at least his designs were youthful this is soo stark and its trying to hard to be Celine. If Hannahs thinks she can compete with Phoebe Philo , she has another thing coming lol

Paulo was definetly better than her , at least his designs were youthful this is soo stark and its trying to hard to be Phoebe's Celine. If Hannahs thinks she can compete with Phoebe Philo , she has another thing coming :innocent:

this looks like it came straight out of NYFW.. that's not a good thing :(

it's not bad but it's not living up to the expectations for the brand

^^^^ the dresses are straight off knock of CK lol , the other pieces and mood , is all Celine previous seasons lol

Agree with everybody here and also I noticed that this rude sandals looks like Ann Demeulemeester sandals from s-s 09 season. Paulo was so fresh, Hannah is so predictable.

The clothes arent bad per se but they are very boring, the whole concept , the fact she started making clothes like this once Phoebe came on the scene makes you think. In the process of becoming Celine 2.0 ,she forgot about the Chloe girl

Last edited by a moderator:
Every collection from Chloé since Hannah joined looks like a completely different designer created the range, there's no continuity apart from the ugly flat sandals.

There's no lasting impression with Chloé anymore, the design team just seem to jump on whatever trends will be big that season. Which I'm sure makes alot of money for the brand, but it's not very interesting for us to look at.

actually Chloe's profits have fallen considerably since Phoebe left , now that Testino left recently , it indicates the problems it has having.

Some of the pieces should be Céline S/S 2011.... hahahaaahaha

I wont be surprised if Hannah is canned after this , the clothes are just tooo stark for a fashion house which is suppose to be about hip girls

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->