Christian Dior ‘Joy by Dior’ Fragrance 2018 : Jennifer Lawrence by Jean Baptiste Mondino

I don't like this style. Very cliché. Reminds me of Amber Valetta for David Yurman by Peter Lindbergh.

Why did they even bother to book a human as a model and not just hire an avatar designer if this was what they were going for?

Super mediocre plus that bottle looks so cheap!

Suddenly, Dior is launching a new fragrance...one year after Gabrielle LOL.

It’s like a very suggary version of Armani...

Why did they even bother to book a human as a model and not just hire an avatar designer if this was what they were going for?

LMAO! That's what I was thinking as well. It's so embarrassingly CGI.
What's happening at Dior though? Creatively, at least! Everything always looks so contrived and instantly forgettable.

Also, the title. Joy? Really, the perfume accompaniment to her film? Nobody thought this through, clearly.

I don't know which is worse: the name, the bottle, the campaign. Everything is cheaper than Carolina Herrera's Good Girl. At least, Karlie brings something to the table. This doesn't look like a perfume for modern woman of 2018. Heck, the bottle looks like a female version of Sauvage.

Sorry for my previous post but with this emoji :sick: I mean bad taste, disgusting, etc. Nobody wants to see a girl spitting the water that she is using to swim, bathe, etc. I know maybe she was given a bottle of water to do that but just the thought makes me crazy :yuk:. I don't find this appealing. :arrow: and I don't like this actress either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->