Christian Dior 'Lady Dior' Handbags 2008-2014 : Marion Cotillard

dior-ad01.jpg

dior-ad02.jpg

dior-ad03.jpg

CHAIN GANG: Marion Cotillard’s latest campaign for Dior — co-starring the chain-handled Miss Dior handbag — breaks Monday in Italian magazine Amica, followed by Madame Figaro and British Elle on July 16. A range of September magazines are slated to carry the sun-dappled ads by Mikael Jansson, including Vanity Fair. - wwd

^ Was just about to post these :smile:
But should they have their own new thread as these are for the new Miss Dior bag?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady Dior - Los Angeles
Photographed by Steven Klein

diorr.jpg

L.A. WOMAN: Marion Cotillard continues to rack up the air miles in her role as a Christian Dior spokesmodel. The Oscar-winning actress — who has already been pictured in Paris, New York, Shanghai and London for the French brand — traveled to Los Angeles recently to pose for photographer Steven Klein at a groovy house by architect John Lautner. She is seen clutching a Lady Dior bag in multicolored crocodile, with a swimming pool and the Hollywood hills in the background. Giovanna Battaglia styled the ad, with Julien d’Ys on hair and Christophe Danchaud doing makeup. The campaign is slated to break in the International Herald Tribune on Nov. 14 and the Financial Times on Nov. 19. French weeklies and December monthlies are to follow.

Source: wwd via sassisamblog

i love marion, but she doesnt look like herself, and her hands seems way to big for de handbag... not to mention the awful background...

Sullo sfondo troneggia la scritta Hollywood, sulle colline che si affacciano su Los Angeles. E' il simbolo per eccellenza del cinema da sogno, delle celebrità, del glamour.

Dopo Parigi, New York, Londra e Mosca la Lady Dior approda nella Città degli Angeli: a raccontare questa nuova tappa del viaggio intorno al mondo che l'iconica borsa della maison Dior ha intrapreso, è il fotografo Steven Klein.

Il volto dell'adv è l'attrice Marion Cotillard, immortalata nella casa di John Lautner - con una vista mozzafiato - mentre indossa un modello lussuosissimo di Lady Dior, per l’occasione creata in coccodrillo multicolore.

In the background rises the Hollywood logo on the hills overlooking Los Angeles. It’s the symbol par excellence for the cinema dream, for celebrity and glamour.

After Paris, New York, London and Moscow, the Lady Dior arrives at the City of the Angels: telling the story of this latest stop on the journey around the world that the icon Dior bag has made is the photographer Steven Klein.

The face of the campaign is the actress Marion Cotillard, photographed in a house – with a breathtaking view – designed by John Lautner. She holds a super luxurious Lady Dior model, created for occasion in multicoloured crocodile.
Vogue.it

Is this supposed to be resort?

ebook-free-download.net

Ph: Steven Klein

Source: hellyeahmarioncotillard.tumblr

She looks poorly photoshopped in this photo. Looks at her legs! Compare her body in the Hollywood themed photos to some of the others and you'll see a difference (like the one of her lying on the table) and also she just had a baby a few months before this campaign was shot, so I highly doubt she's look smaller than she did beforehand!

OSCAR PARTY: Christian Dior is the latest fashion player to have infiltrated the Communist Party Headquarters in Paris. Site of a Prada party, and fashion shows for Dries Van Noten and Thom Browne, the landmark Oscar Niemeyer-designed building serves as a dramatic backdrop for the Lady Dior bag and its Oscar-winning ambassador, Marion Cotillard. In it, she clutches a new version of the handbag in crocodile and raffia: the texture echoed in the thousands of metal slats on the domed ceiling of its circular conference room. The ads, lensed by Peter Lindbergh, are slated to break in a range of May fashion magazines, including Tatler, Harper’s Bazaar, Vanity Fair, Elle, W, French Vogue and Madame Figaro. -WWD
fsdior.jpg

I love this!
My only gripe is that the angle is ever so slightly awkward.
Aside from that though everything is almost perfect, her hair, the colours, the patterns.
Really love. It's up there with Shanghai and London for me.

keep em' comin! I could have her as the face of the Lady Dior bags until the end of time
I just really enjoy these ad campaigns. Marion fits the brand so well
needlessly to say, I love this :heart:

How long is her contract for exactly ?

I really do thoroughly love the new campaign image.

I think I've loved everything Marion's done for Dior :wub:
She always looks incredible...

New campaign image:

photo taken by vogue28
from UK Harper's Bazaar May 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back