Christian Dior 'Lady Dior' Handbags 2008-2014 : Marion Cotillard

^ that is one very weird way to hold the bag, her hands acts like a hanger or something.

^Lady Dior Spring 2012 Campaign
credits info:

photographed by Peter Lindbergh
styled by Patti Wilson
Hair by Odile Gilbert
Makeup by Christophe Danchaud

Spring 2013

30avol3.jpg

NEW WAVE: Add Marion Cotillard to the list of Hamptonites. Well, at least she posed on one of its sunny, expansive beaches for the latest installment of the Lady Dior advertising saga. Lensed by Jean-Baptiste Mondino, the spot breaks in the December issues of Japanese Vogue, Elle, 25 Ans and Numéro, which are due out this weekend. Other titles to carry the ad subsequently include Italian Vogue, Vanity Fair U.S., Town & Country, Interview, American and French Elles and Madame Figaro.
wwd / october 26, 2012

oooh, nice preview! looking forward to seeing the campaign shots.

thanks kimair! :woot:

New campaign image:

Photo taken by vogue28
from UK Harper's Bazaar December 2012

The mood sort of reminds me of Daphne's ads for Dior Addict, it feels quite refreshing compared to some of the previous adverts

i kind of love that last image in the full horizontal like that :heart:

it was smart to contrast the red bag with the pastel tones of the clothes.

So, it has went from cities to towns? I thought the Marion-Dior partnership would phase out. She must be fetching the brand successful sales. I do love how the vibrant bag stands out amongst the beach background.

MADE MARION: Dior’s new look under couturier Raf Simons — modern and sleek — now extends to the Lady Dior campaign. Wearing looks from the pre-fall collection and bathed in colorful, dramatic lighting, Marion Cotillard poses for photographer Jean-Baptiste Mondino in the latest episode. She never holds the iconic handbag, but flirts with it, and occasionally plays coy.

The new spots are slated to break in Numéro magazine in France on Monday and in the May issue of Vanity Fair in the U.S., due out on April 9. It will also be showcased, along with making-of images, on diormag.com.
wwd.com

I adore new campaign. It reminds me a lot of Galliano's Dior era but toned down yet looks very luxurious. Somehow it shows diversity to the brand.

^^ Those are beautiful. I love the mystery & intrigue the images encapsulate.

I'm so happy Marion is still on board. I think she's the perfect face for Dior :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->