Christian Dior 'Lady Dior' Handbags 2008-2014 : Marion Cotillard

I ADORE IT! The music, the direction, the lights, and such great actors like Marion and Ian McKellen! Really a beautiful job!

well, that was clearly much better than the tragedy that was the movie for Shanghai.

and i'm digging all the Cannage things. the keychain, the flask, the pen... i wonder if those will be made :lol:

Easily the best so far in this series......everything just seems to work and Marion looks amazing in all her guises. Very smart inlcusion of Ian McKellern too. Thanks for posting Lisa~~~ :flower:

This one is about passion, isn't it? Fire under the icy, calm surface of Englishmen...& the music made it so much move touching...

I agreed it's the best Lady Dior film so far. Bravo~

this is brilliant! my absolute favorite from the entire series.
I was really disappointed when it ended, it should have been longer!

fsdior.jpg

RUSSIAN DRESSING: Christian Dior is in a Russian state of mind. Gearing up for a major exhibition at the Pushkin Museum in Moscow next month, and the reopening of its luxed-up Stoleshnikov boutique, the storied French fashion house also made the picturesque capital the latest setting for its Lady Dior advertising saga. For a new worldwide print campaign breaking in Vanity Fair’s May issue, the Lady Dior ambassador is depicted reclining on a credenza in a gilded room, the colorful spires of St. Basil’s Cathedral blurred through the window behind her. Photographer Craig McDean took the shot of Marion Cotillard a few months ago on a set in Paris, as the Oscar-winning actress, who is expecting her first child, was unable to travel to Red Square. Marie-Amélie Sauvé styled the shoot, with Sam McKnight doing the hair and Christophe Danchaud the makeup. Other episodes of the Lady Dior story have played out in Paris, New York, Shanghai and London. The Russian image, with the iconic bag in red tweed as its centerpiece, will roll out in a wide range of May and June fashion magazines, including Town & Country, Elle, W and Vogue in the U.S.
wwd.com

she's so beautiful. :heart: :heart: this recent photo is probably the best in the entire Lady Dior handbags campaign.

^ Yeah I'm thinking so too.........just an unbeliveably stunning shot.:heart:
Very well executed under the circumstances.

...the Lady Dior ambassador is depicted reclining on a credenza in a gilded room, the colorful spires of St. Basil’s Cathedral blurred through the window behind her. Photographer Craig McDean took the shot of Marion Cotillard a few months ago on a set in Paris, as the Oscar-winning actress, who is expecting her first child, was unable to travel to Red Square.
A campaign heavily based on the concept of being in a certain city is now photoshopping in the landmarks... oh Dior, you do try to find such novel ways of persuading me to buy your overpriced handbags.

This shot is absolutely stunning. Finally a shot that catches Marion natural beauty. The pose is amazing, same for the lighting and I love the fact that for once we don't have the city thrown in our faces, but simply suggested in the background.
I think this is the best shot of the campaign, because its the only one which feels realistic.

this truly is the best shot of the campaigns, but I really hope there is also a commercial/short film to go along with it. so far my favorite short film is Lady Grey, but I'd love for them to keep making them in all the major cities of the world :P

Paris and Moscow have to be the strongest. I love the softness and colours from the latest shot. They've also done a short film to accompany Moscow, right? Hopefully it has more of an entertainment value, than Shanghai's. At least The Lady Noir Affair/Paris film left me wanting more. Are there anymore cities expected? I'm sure I read there was only going to be four.

^ They definitely promoted it as only four.
Even the official Lady Dior website (which still features Lady Grey) states London as the 'final chapter in the Lady Dior saga.'
So where Moscow came from I'm not sure! I was hoping a press release would follow the shot with some more info!

I love this shot, I was floored when I seen it in Vanity Fair.

I didn't even notice the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->