Christian Dior Haute Couture S/S 2004 Paris

and more...
( I LOVE GOOGLE!)

voguemay04_01.jpg

gemma-ward-and-tatler-gallery.jpg

lily-cole, coolspotters

Guys, does anybody have the full Hana & Gemma's editorial, it's from Tatler!

i always loved John's creations for Dior HC during his crazy years much more out of context. his own makeup and hair always overshadowed the clothes themselves....

thanks ilaughead and all the others^^ definitely like it a lot more after seeing these.

Christian Dior Couture Spring/Summer 2004 Edited Show + Backstage [EXCLUSIVE]
High Quality!

Those were the days !! Collections just do not come like this anymore. The best haute couture collection of the last decade without a doubt.

(And I had no idea there were video screens before the show started. Amazing.)

even the toiles look expensive...

Bumping this thread since I never got to comment on how amazing it is. One of my three favorite fashion shows of all time.

this is my favorite couture show. it's art at its finest. i aso love the japanese inspired couture show as well, that is probably my second favorite couture show ever.

no one can replace galliano when it comes to making extravagant couture. that man is a genius couture designer.

This was my favourite collection/show. EVER.
It is sad the way he went out. I would have thought he would have gone out with a fantastic big bang ..... not this low big bang.

It might be my favorite show of the decade. Everything was just so accurate, so perfect.

Shame Dior got so very, very horrendous in the last four years or so... this collection is truly a work of art.

Galliano was meant for an era of decadence and exuberance; his fashion suited the decadent, Louis XIV-esque late nineties to mid 00's . Times change, and so does fashion; the direction he chose for Dior was not the right one, dated and often cheap looking in his last few seasons. I don't care if I'm crucified for it, the man needed to be ousted from the house a while ago; it's just a shame it had to happen this way.

hum seriously, who did the biggest part of the job ? i mean i saw drawings of galliano and....believe me, biggest work is done by his team, and made by those wonderful people that we call "petites mains", little hands. THEY make the dream becoming true, so stop pretending that galliano was the genius, cause this show is a TEAM work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->