Christian Dior 'J'adore' Fragrances : Charlize Theron

Charlize is really the Dior woman. She's glamorous, powerful, sexy and strong. She embodies the ideal woman who wears J'adore and those who wanted to embrace their femininity on their own way in Dior outfit.

Fabulous. Love that it's channeling Carmen's iconic ad from 2000, which is truly one of the most legendary fashion commercials of all time.

Charlize can't compare to Carmen but she's great nonetheless.

the concept is so cliche, but damn Charlize is gorgeous and powerful

I really hate all the J’Adore commercials since Charlize’s roll in the satin sheets. I mean...I don’t hate the the one of her in the 2005 black lace couture look, throwing her jewels on the floor...that wasn’t bad.

But the rest are so, sooo cheesy.

Nothing....NOTHING....can compare to Carmen’s commercial. It is art.

I really love the second one, with that Marvin Gaye song and the one she said 'the future is gold'. It has a beautiful message, and the London Grammar song, wow, stunning. I dislike the 2016 version, because it replaced my favorite ad, hahaha, and the ad with Marilyn, she looks like a clown there.

J'adore campaigns are the most corny, awful and ridiculous ads ever produced. They make me crinnnnnnngeeeee.

It's how a 12 year old who wants to become a fashion designer would direct a fierce, glamorous and mindblowing TV spot. :lol: So cliché and cheap. :lol: And that walk... straight from 1996... While the other models look so bored... Ridiculous...

The beginning with her intense pose and the eyes closed... The criiiinnnnge. :lol:

Last edited:
Holiday 2019:

M Le Magazine Du Monde Digital Edition

Doesn’t Rihanna have her own perfume, Fenty, with some similar notes and a similar price point?

Majorly disappointed in Dior for not allowing Charlize Theron to have her 20th year as the face of J'adore.

Not at all motivated by the fact that Theron will be replaced with Rihanna. Not to even mention the fact that we've already encountered Rihanna by Steven Klein on location within the grounds of Versailles before for Christian Dior back in 2015.

Interesting. I mean, her longevity is admirable (Chanel should have done the same with Kidman even though they kept Keira).
Funny that they gives the campaign to a black girl after Chanel gave their best seller to a black girl.
I guess marketing teams were apprehensive of the response such a move would have.

It will boost Dior’s sales.

I’m curious about what Charlize’s future with the brand will be. We cannot say that her filmography has been outstanding in the past few years, despite the security that this contract offered to her.

Maybe she can sell skincare or jewelry.

Majorly disappointed in Dior for not allowing Charlize Theron to have her 20th year as the face of J'adore.

Not at all motivated by the fact that Theron will be replaced with Rihanna. Not to even mention the fact that we've already encountered Rihanna by Steven Klein on location within the grounds of Versailles before for Christian Dior back in 2015.
Charlize for Rihanna in fashion, gurrrl nooo!

I wonder if it's a new fragrance from the J'adore line or if it's the traditional one... Rihanna doesn't sell well, we already know that. Let's see, it will be interesting to follow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->