Christian Dior 'Lady Dior' Handbags Cruise 2017 : Marion Cotillard by Craig McDean

everything looks so fake, a shoot in an actual garden would have been lovely.

It was shot in Granville, at Christian Dior's childhood home. So the garden is very real, the "fake effect" is probably due to photoshop.

^oh, what a shame then... maybe other shots will look more real :P

^oh, what a shame then... maybe other shots will look more real :P

They keep on shooting in that town, and the result never rings true! :lol: That campaign with Natalie, Mica and Julia Nobis was also shot there and people couldn't believe it because it looked so false.

I like the image! It's more spring than autumn to me, but it's lovely. I'm just so glad to have some colour and glamour, even if it is more pedestrian, back at Dior. It would help if Marion could crack a smile at least.

My problem is not the garden it´s that ugly *** chair

Why bother to go to Granville when you can do that at any garden in Paris. I was hoping they would use Meisel like the main campaign. He would make something more cinematic and suits well with Marion Cotillard. Here she looks like, 'Nope, I'm not even buying this concept.'

Better quality

vmagazine

The French design house has released its newest Lady Dior bag campaign, bringing back longtime ambassador Marion Cotillard. The ads, photographed by Craig McDean, see the actress in the garden of Christian Dior's childhood home. The residence is now a museum, and (not so) coincidentally the quintessential backdrop for Dior.

Surrounded by natural greens, soft pastels, and a halo of light, Cotillard reflects a young Dior's appreciation for flowers, which, in part, originally inspired the brand. Cotillard flaunts the handbag collection with her elegant air of femininity, as always, and is stunning in an ensemble from Dior’s Cruise 2017 collection.

Nice bags but the other ads are not great imo...

The drop shadow on the logo is horrendus! The first shot is fine, but I don't think 3 others were necessary. A little more variety wouldn't have hurt.

usually the campaign videos makes me like it or appreciate it more but in this case the video is so bland, I´m starting to appreciate the excesive photoshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->