Christian Dior Pre-Fall 06 and F/W 06.07 : Morgane Dubled & Kate Moss by Nick Knight

EdanChrysler

Reaction score
I hope it's ok for me to start a new thread - but I'm super excited right now.

I just went to the Dior website and noticed that the S/S 2006 ads with Stella Tennant in the Dior Nude collection were no longer featured; instead it featured a shot I had never seen before of MORGANE DUBLED. It's Morgane Dubled, isn't it?

She is shown wearing what I believe is a skirt from the Fall/Winter 2006 collection - which is why I am very sure that this is part of the new editorials for Fall/Winter 06 - 07. Apparently the collection has been named Dior Rebelle.

dior_fw2006_1.jpg

This is taken directly from a screenshot I took of the Dior website. I am 100% sure that skirt is from the Dior F/W 06.07 collection:

00040m.jpg

(Style.Com) There - it's practically the same, isn't it?

What I'm still very troubled about, however, is that the rest of Morgane's outfit, or the other looks on the site, for that matter, don't seem to feature anything else from the F/W 06.07 collection; I don't recall them ever appearing. Furthermore the bags that Morgane is holding in the pictures are really new to me.

Perhaps Dior Rebelle only contains a few pieces from the F/W 06.07 collection while the rest have simply not been shown on the runway?

Edit: I've looked through the looks (repetition of words unintended; no other word to use) and have relented that aside from that skirt, the rest of the pieces featured in the pictures don't come from the F/W 06.07 collection. Perhaps they're from the Resort collection ... ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went to the site and none of the clothes look familiar to me too. The bag though is the same one as the main page bag.

^Agreed. Most of the pieces look very very unfamiliar.

I was also surprised that it would be Morgane Dubled doing the editorial shots for Dior because most people was expecting it to be either Angela Lindvall (who opened the show) or Kate Moss (again) or even Stella Tennant.

Another screenshot of the editorial pictures (figured that they aren't ads) from the site:

dior_fw2006_4.jpg

My suspicion is that the above outfit is a remake (in a different colour) of either the one on the left or the one on the right:

00470m.jpg
00440m.jpg

(from Style.com)

Help, I am utterly lost.

Help the edit button seems to be missing. I know this might amount to unnecessary bumping or spam but I just need to add that I've taken a screenshot of the Dior Rebelle ad that shows at the Dior site when you launch the flash applet ...

diorrebellead1.jpg

(Screenshot taken by me; this ad is on the Dior site)

EDIT (yay this one has the edit button:( Does anyone know who this model is? I thought she looks a little by Caroline Trentini, but I don't know ... or maybe it's Heather Marks ... ?

EdanChrysler said:
Help the edit button seems to be missing. I know this might amount to unnecessary bumping or spam but I just need to add that I've taken a screenshot of the Dior Rebelle ad that shows at the Dior site when you launch the flash applet ...

EDIT (yay this one has the edit button:( Does anyone know who this model is? I thought she looks a little by Caroline Trentini, but I don't know ... or maybe it's Heather Marks ... ?
It's Riley K. Lisa marie Presley's daughter. She also does the Dior Jacket ads too. She so cute!!:flower:

EdanChrysler said:

That "model" is Riley Keough (Elvis Presley's granddaughter)

I don't think Morgane has the FW campaign, but I think she probaly has the majority of the webpage work, and look book.

EdanChrysler said:
^Agreed. Most of the pieces look very very unfamiliar.

I was also surprised that it would be Morgane Dubled doing the editorial shots for Dior because most people was expecting it to be either Angela Lindvall (who opened the show) or Kate Moss (again) or even Stella Tennant.

Another screenshot of the editorial pictures (figured that they aren't ads) from the site:

My suspicion is that the above outfit is a remake (in a different colour) of either the one on the left or the one on the right:

(from Style.com)

Help, I am utterly lost.
Do you have anymore screen shots?:unsure:

bluedolphin: Oh my, Lin Zhi Ling's pretty fast. When was that picture taken?

Also, based on the picture, I'm pretty sure that the dress is a more wearable re-make of the photo on the left in the second-last post I wrote. Galliano is known for sending down slightly less wearable versions of what's really going to hit stores down the runway, no?

John Galliano has already proved how far he can push it with iconoclastic delirium at Christian Dior. Making over the staid old "madam" house to become a global, cash-creating engine for bags, perfume, cosmetics: Done. Faces painted in exaggerated theatrical/clown/kabuki masks: Done. Showing an over-exaggerated version of what will appear in stores? Seen and understood.

Note the part that's in bold. This excerpt is taken from Style.Com's runway review of the Dior F/W 04.05 RTW collection.

yourbestfriend: Agreed that it's probably not the campaign Morgane has clinched; it's probably the lookbook shots - still, I'm glad for her =]

Djavanjmiles:
Here's a link to an image in which I put all six looks shown on the website next to each other - it's too wide to just be posted.

http://www.unmanifest.net/hosting/dior_rebelle_all_looks.jpg

Screenshot taken by me of the looks shown on the Dior site. It's been resized to be smaller so it can fit most screens so some of the details aren't as clear as the original ones on the site.

EdanChrysler said:
bluedolphin: Djavanjmiles: Here's a link to an image in which I put all six looks shown on the website next to each other - it's too wide to just be posted.

http://www.unmanifest.net/hosting/dior_rebelle_all_looks.jpg

Screenshot taken by me of the looks shown on the Dior site. It's been resized to be smaller so it can fit most screens so some of the details aren't as clear as the original ones on the site.

Thanks so much!!! :flower: :heart:

RileyKeough110.jpg
RileyDior20.jpg
RileyDior3.jpg

Not official ads. these were found through Google Images.​

Ahh I believe that Miss Dior ad was the first Dior ads that featured Riley Keough ... and by carefully reading through the official Fall/Winter 2006 campaigns thread, I've learnt that the latest Dior Rebelle ad also featuring Riley Keough is the pre-fall campaign and NOT the fall campaign itself, which is believed to feature Kate Moss (again).

As for the looks that Morgane Dubled modelled, I'm not too sure yet. By "pre-fall" I'm assuming there's a pre-fall collection that doesn't go on the runways, or is at least a sort of mix between summer lightness and the style of the fall collection.

Riley Keough got the entire SS 05 campaign if I am correct, before the Miss Dior Chérie ad... and I am happy to see Morgane back at dior.com... she did the internet ads together with Hana Soukupova for last fall as well!

This is definitly a pre-fall collection, like last year's Dior Jacket collection. I love that first boucle suit, it's tasteful, but still has a kind of raw edge to it that keeps it modern.

I just found this on the Neiman Marcus website..it looks like a dior ad, not one specificaly for Neiman Marcus

main5ts.jpg

*neimanmarcus.com

That ad ... correct me if I'm wrong, but that IS Kate Moss, isn't it? If it is, then we may have just found the first official Fall/Winter 06 ad! I am VERY sure that the red velvet dress she is wearing is from the Fall/Winter 06 runway collection - just look at this picture ...

00410m.jpg

(From Style.Com) Meaning no more wild speculation anymore!

Can't wait to see more!

BGV9042_ex.jpg

bergdorfgoodman.com (Posted in the F/w 06 ad tread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->