Christian Lacroix HC F/W 08.09 Paris

81789087ff0.jpg

getty

I'm in shock. This is wonderfullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :heart:

I never like Lacroix's couture collections and ithis one is no exception...Too much plays for me on a cloth..Thoguh it's a couture collection it is still to much for me :ninja:

...wow....I'm always so stunned by Lacroix's couture. Even though his aesthetic is "less is not more," it's so incredible how it never looks heavy...it always looks light as air and delicate as a blossom!

i don't mind him doing the same over and over again ^_^ i just never get tired of it :heart: it's all beautiful..except for the hair- i dislike

I have no words to explain this, it is one of the most passionate colections I've ever seen. Love you Lacroix!

I'm really excited to see more of this, it looks fantastic. I love Lacroix Couture for a guarenteed dose of gorgeous whimsy ^_^:heart:

it's very similar to the previous collection, I don't really see any change in this one. he should update his design. otherwise a very fairy-tale'ish -fantastic collection, as usual.

Not a massive fan. Lacroix should tackle something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->