Christian Lacroix S/S 2007 : Coco Rocha & Edouard Plongeon by Terry Richardson

LOVE IT!
Coco is so daring with her photos.
this is amazing :D

Okay scratch the comment. I just realized that Terry Richardson photographed this ahaha.

Coco Monkey in the jungle. :ninja:

But ok, is not that bad. I'm just not a fan of Terry's style.

loveed, very nice campaign:heart:

Lacroix Campain with Richardson and Coco and Edouard (!!!!!!!)... It's good Lacroix got his House bought by Americans...

oh and they remind me of the Missoni ones with Kate by Mert&Marcus... it was jungle, too

oh and Terry finally understands Coco needs sthg in her mouth not to look ridiculous just w/ a opened mouth with no reason...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the one with the elephant. but not as an ad... cause this style of ad is soooo old... How many models have been sent to the jungle already? :/

First and last one are the best ones. xD And Terry's a good photographer when he's photographing a great model.

Li Ya Fan said:
Coco Monkey in the jungle. :ninja:
That was mys first thought...
BerlinRocks said:
oh and Terry finally understands Coco needs sthg in her mouth not to look ridiculous just w/ a opened mouth with no reason...
..and this was my second. :D

This is pretty blah. Not horrible, but not good either. And I'll never understand why the industry's so excited about Coco.

I ate the ads, and I'm really getting tired of Coco.

hope her ticket to the jungle was one way

I don't really understand the concept. She is a monkey? Or a tourist playing with things it bought? :huh: I think the backstage shots from the show would have made a better campaign.

i like it

i didnt think Terry and Lacroix would be a good combination, but its awesome

she's getting alot of work this season...the ad is alright...

What is the IT about Coco? I have been in everyone of her AD threads, even her own ID thread, and i just DONT SEE IT. Can someone fill me in on what i am suppose to be seeing in this ad?

I can't. I hope this hype goes over fast... We've had too many aliens the last seasons. The beauties shall come back.
Still like the elephant and the necklace thing

i think terry and coco are a VERY good match. i'm not a big fan of coco, or terry, but when they come together it's like magic. coco did an ed with him for french vogue recently, and it was very impressive...

This is a really odd combination of model, photographer, and designer.

Wow! These are pretty great! I love how Coco's finally doing something with her mouth, and the colors are stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->